Audience Strategy Team Manager at Cisco Meraki
Want to be at the forefront of the Computer Networking industry!Who We Are
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us! By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. We are the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.What You Will Do
Cisco Meraki is seeking a tenacious and experienced people leader to lead all aspects of the development and success of Meraki’s training and enablement strategy in meeting the needs of our global audiences.
The Product Enablement team is responsible for creating premier learning experiences for Cisco, partner, and customer audiences globally. We do this by developing, delivering, and enabling scalable programs and solutions that make Cisco Meraki technologies more accessible to everyone.Who You Are
You will oversee the development and success of the Audience Strategy Team in building out a portfolio of training programs and enablement initiatives that holistically meet the needs of Cisco Meraki customers, partners, the larger Cisco organization, and the Meraki online Community. You will coordinate and align the objectives and goals of each audience-aligned Audience Strategy Lead to ensure our approach is consistent, comprehensive, and collaborative.
- Lead and develop a team of Audience Strategy Leads focused on the global strategy and accomplishments of the training programs and enablement initiatives for all audiences outside of the Meraki business
- Use data, participant and stakeholder feedback, and market insights to find opportunities to build innovative learning capabilities and compelling user experiences for our audiences
- Partner with leaders and teams across the organization to understand audience needs and gaps. and opportunities in the development of our training programs and experiences including Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Channel, Support, Business Systems, and others as needed
- Provide regular data and metrics reporting, refining as needed and sharing insights on the impact of L&D and enablement initiatives to the PE leadership team and other leaders
- Coordinate and align the projects, priorities, and strategies of other audiences across regions to bring a consistent and streamlined approach to the training and enablement portfolio
- Develop and articulate a vision for audience enablement and be responsible for the success and quality of the programs and initiatives across the entire Meraki training and enablement portfolio
- Lead the development of the audience and training participant experience across all programs and initiatives, including discovery, registration, attendance/consumption, assessment, feedback, ongoing engagement and partner with the Training Operations team on the successful execution of these initiatives
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams in developing programs and strategies to meet internal and external training and enablement needs with the ability to prioritize based on impact, resource needs, complexity, and value to the organization
- 5+ years in a team lead or people leadership role leading teams responsible for learning & development, training program management, enablement strategy, learning needs assessment or other like subject areas
- Experience leading regional or globally distributed teams, working across different time zones and geographies
- Do you have proven success in setting and executing strategic objectives that align with business and stakeholder needs and showcasing the results to organizational leadership?
- Are you detail oriented; able to prioritize, meet deadlines, coordinate, and demonstrate analytical skills and follow-through?
- Experience leading transformational change to explore new and innovative ways of approaching the development of strategy. Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.