Home Chef is building new ways to provide meal solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs, and shipping locations both online and in store. Our team is a unique mix of creators, chefs, entrepreneurs, and trailblazers and we’re growing quickly. Our customer-first mentality, combined with a zest for supporting our peers, helped us bring home Built in Chicago’s Startup of the Year Moxie award in 2017. If you’re ready to be part of the action, we’re ready to connect with you. There are no limits to where we can go together.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to escalate in the US and around the world, we are committed to keeping our teams and their families as our greatest priority. To that end, we are making some adjustments to the way we will be doing business in the upcoming weeks.
We are taking all the necessary precautions to keep our employees and customers safe, and would love to have you on our team as we can continue to serve our communities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
This role supports the fast paced growth of Home Chef’s e-commerce business, with a focus on bringing the brand to life for existing customers to grow retention and revenue. As a key member of Home Chef’s Brand team, the primary responsibility of this role is to think strategically and creatively about how we retain customers and grow existing orders. This individual in this role is data-driven, detail oriented, and hungry to understand what makes our customers tick. The ideal candidate is a strong team player, working closely with internal cross-functional teams to initiate and lead projects, while performing on-going analyses and planning. Additionally, they have experience leading the creative development process, including positioning statements and product value propositions. Strategic thinking project management, and strong organizational skills are all required to be successful in this role.
- Utilize data to develop content calendar and creative testing roadmap to improve customer retention, reactivations, referrals and product/feature adoption.
- Develop key metrics to impact include LTV, AOV and adoption rates for new products/features.
- Oversee and manage creative development with an internal creative design team for all content and creative requests.
- Develop impactful and exciting creative briefs to bring ideas to fruition.
- Manage complex timelines with key stakeholders to ensure an overall seamless design process.
- Partner with Customer Lifecycle Marketing, Tech and Analytics Teams to set goals and develop business cases for A/B tests, structure and administer tests and analyze results.
- Understand the rapidly-evolving competitive environment, with eye on direct competitors and awareness of best practices in direct-to-consumer space.
- Be the champion of our customer! Conduct research to better understand the overall customer experience and use data as key input into robust planning calendars.
- Be the go-to marketing point-of-contact for understanding our customer experience and how to best bring the brand to life for customers at any stage of their journey.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- 5+ years of Experience
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm, with a focus on execution and results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to evaluate processes for improvements
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Project management skills; ability to multitask while working with multiple teams
- Willingness to build out functions and processes from inception
- Committed to personal growth and development of self and others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4-year Degree Required
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – benefits start the 1st day of the month following your start date
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401k Employer match - 50% on the $1, up to 6% of the employee's earnings
- We offer flexible spending accounts (FSA) for qualified Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, or Transit expenses
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy, plus sick days
- Generous Parental Leave
- Great Work/Life Balance – We value and support each individual team member
- Quarterly company-wide “Town Hall” meetings
- Ongoing professional development opportunities by level and function
- Your choice of Windows or Mac laptop, plus an extra screen
- Onsite gym
- Weekly Fooda credit
- Newly renovated office in the historic Old Main Post Office which is located close to multiple Metra and CTA options
- Employee discounts through Perkspot
- Discounts on Home Chef meal kits and at Kroger stores
- Casual dress in a fun, friendly and collaborative work environment
Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!
Home Chef is an equal opportunity employer.
To view the California Applicant Notice click here