ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
ActiveCampaign is seeking an ambitious Brand Marketing Specialist to accelerate global brand equity and penetration by developing and delivering innovative programs and long-term strategy. You will join our mission to create incredible customer experiences that help businesses grow. The right candidate will have experience delivering brand momentum through best in class creative, integrated campaigns. The majority of your work will be focused on campaign management, and as a key member of the brand team you will collaborate on foundational elements of our core brand. As a project owner, you’ll drive every aspect of the process to ensure the successful management of the brand and delivery against brand plans. This is a fantastic opportunity to combine a real passion for creative marketing with campaign management skills to produce outsized results.
What your day could consist of:
- Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager in leading the creation of assets that cut through the noise while staying aligned with the brand’s communication, touchpoint strategy and market needs
- Managing the relationship with the internal creative design team from briefing to execution
- Crafting concise, arresting and persuasive ideas both written and presented
- Developing effective strategies and bold campaigns that drive impact for the business and demonstrate value for our customers
- Diving into uncharted territories and building processes to create a path out of ambiguity for projects, collaboration and organization
- Managing integrated marketing campaigns with a highly matrixed team
- Collaborating with cross functional partners to align diverse objectives and deliver, while bringing stakeholders along for the ride
- Leading all project deliverables including agendas, project plans, status updates, agency reviews, budgets, and partner communications
- Supporting the development of core activations to be deployed across markets to engage our consumers in new and differentiated ways
What is needed:
- 3-5 years in a brand strategy, content marketing or campaigns management role
- A journalistic mindset and excel at writing both creative articles and short punchy copy to drive campaign success
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Excellent multi-tasking and project management skills, ability to set own priorities, and work under deadline pressure
- Able to interpret strategic direction and both develop and execute on corresponding tactics, working with autonomy
- A team player and collaborator, who can lead through influence
- Empathetic people skills spanning many nationalities and differing attitudes
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.