Campaign Manager at Root
Root is seeking a Growth Marketing Specialist to support the Paid Search Marketing (SEM) team with planning and execution. In this role, you will support the team by planning, implementing, and optimizing paid search campaigns that help Root achieve aggressive growth goals. The ideal candidate is strategic, detailed-oriented, and excited to drive work that supports an aggressively growing Marketing organization.
Reports to: Growth Manager
What you'll be doing.
- Plan, launch, and monitor all facets of Paid Search campaigns (strategy, bids, creatives, landing pages, audiences, targeting, etc.)
- Analyze and report out on regular channel performance and ad-hoc initiatives
- Surface new opportunities for testing and coordinate within the team to plan, execute, and monitor tests for continuous optimization
- Partner with creative team to plan creative testing and required assets
- Produce project plans/summaries and socialize work with relevant stakeholders
- Perform regular account audits around keyword coverage, creative performance, etc.
- Help to push the program towards growth and automation
What we’re looking for.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a digital marketing role, including Paid Search experience
- Comfortable using Google Drive software, especially Google Sheets and Slides
- Intermediate excel skills preferred, SQL experience is a plus
- Experience with Paid Search platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Apple Search Ads, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational skills and drive to ensure process consistency
- Works independently with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with a collaborative mindset and a positive attitude
- Maintains a do-what-it-takes attitude and enjoys working in a fast-paced working environment
Who we are.
Root Insurance is the nation’s first licensed insurance carrier powered entirely by mobile. We were founded on the belief that the services you need for everyday life should serve you better. That’s why we base insurance coverages on you, not your demographic. It’s the way insurance should be. And it’s all conveniently in an app.
What draws people to Root.
Our early success is in large part due to our unwavering standards in hiring. We recognize that our product is only as good as the people building and promoting it. We look for individuals who find solutions by going through the cycle of ideation to implementation with curiosity, rigor, and a highly analytical lens. Ask anyone who works here and you’ll hear similar reasons for why they joined:
Autonomy. For assertive self-starters, the opportunities to contribute are limitless.
Impact. By challenging the way it’s always been done, we solve problems that have a big impact on our business.
Collaboration. We encourage rich discussion and civil debate at every turn.
People. We are inspired by the collection of crazy-smart people around us