Channel Marketing Specialist
What your day could consist of:
- Work with channel sales team and others across the organization to develop and execute marketing strategy that focuses on new partner acquisition and ultimately drives partner engagement/activation;
- Help drive new end user sales and retention within partner programs;
- Drive channel communications to better reach partner segments with compelling content supporting channel sales efforts;
- Identify wins from other marketing programs that can be applied to channel programs;
- Implement channel campaigns to expand market share and pursue growth targets with existing partners;
- Own the partner event strategy, including sponsorship, planning, communication outreach and follow-up campaigns around local and national events;
- Promote and drive adoption through ongoing education about new and existing programs to channel marketing and sales.
What you'll need:
- Experience in the SaaS industry is required, with experience in the MarTech or CRM space strongly preferred;
- At least three years of experience within channel marketing;
- A true generalist mindset and approach with the willingness and desire to take on marketing related tasks; should be excited by the idea of being a multi-function marketing resource in support of the Channel business;
- Analytical mindset - you enjoy digging into the data behind the results you’re driving and to identify opportunities and measure success using performance metrics;
- Strong verbal and written communication and demonstrated ability to drive business results through collaboration and influence in a cross-functional environment;
- A strong work ethic. You’ll need to balance quality and productivity to produce your best work while remaining nimble;
- Ability to work at both the strategic and tactical levels; you should have a strategic mind set with flawless execution skills.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!