WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Client Analytics team is at the core of our Media Services Organization (MSO). This team leverages a diverse set of professional backgrounds with a shared passion for all things related to digital performance. They use Basis to expedite data aggregation and construct actionable insights to help clients better understand how their campaigns are performing. This team is a beacon for efficiency and automation in the industry, and continuously strives for improvement via personal development, accountability, and hard work.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
As part of Centro’s Media Operations team, you will be responsible for the fulfillment reporting and optimizations of a section of Centro’s digital media business. You will possess analytical skills; including the ability to analyze raw data, interpret media performance, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations and their forecasted outcomes/implications. You will contribute by:
- Learning the intricacies of the digital measurement landscape
- Executing the fulfillment of media plans for at least 1 year before being offered a potential opportunity to work on agency/client campaigns as a Client Analyst (exact timeline dependent on experience and performance)
- Working directly and constantly with Sales, Digital Media Specialist/Associate and Client Analyst teams to define campaign key performance metrics
- Assisting Ad Operations Specialist team with tracking needs & discrepancy management
- Monitoring the performance of digital media campaigns against established benchmarks using a number of reporting platforms, including Centro’s Basis platform and others like Google Campaign Manager, Facebook, & Google Adwords
- Providing reporting that highlights the effectiveness of digital media campaigns including display, mobile, video and RTB buys
- Analyzing performance of digital media campaigns and providing strategic tactical insight and optimization recommendations to the Account Management team
- Organizing post-campaign data and insight into compelling wrap up reporting & presentations
- Assisting Client Analyst team with trending and optimization analysis & providing insight for client deliverables
- Understanding what it means to cultivate “Raving Fan” service through quality of work & service
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 0-1 year of relevant professional experience
- A love for data & analytics!
- Strong qualitative skills with ability to mine data & articulate trends & insight
- Strong independent thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Analytical skills; including the ability to analyze raw data, interpret media performance, draw conclusions, & summarize actionable recommendations & their forecasted outcomes/implications
- Heavy attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to take a set of data, and manipulate it to analyze or tell a story
- Familiarity & comfort using Excel functions such as VLOOKUPs, IF statements, Pivot Tables, & charts
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word)
- Proven communication & organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment & be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Enjoys Fast-Paced, Deadline Driven Environment
- Desire to develop into a direct analytical support role
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Familiarity with digital advertising platforms (Google Analytics or any training/certification in GA)
- Exposure to SQL or other coding systems
- Education focused in advertising, digital media, marketing, business, statistics, or economics
- Agency experience
- Client facing experience
- The ability to stay highly organized, optimistic, & coachable through quickly changing situations
- An understanding of the digital landscape
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.