WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Client Analytics team is the external face of Centro’s analytics team. The team has a passion for analytics, performing in-depth analysis, and is viewed as experts when it comes to data strategy. As trusted advisors to both our internal teams and clients, our time is split between diving deep into rows of data to derive insights and educating our clients on KPIs, tools and evolving analytical methodologies. Among our supportive team network, you can often find us showing off the latest custom analysis, newest analytical methodology or custom code that makes us proud.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
The Client Analyst will be assigned to key accounts across the country where they will function as the day-to-day contact for all Data & Analytics requests. This role is responsible for working with internal teams and clients to align on objectives/KPI’s and make recommendations for campaign optimization while keeping an eye on campaign performance and client retention. The Client Analyst will report to the Director, Client Analytics and will collaborate with the members of Centro’s National Client & Media services team to formulate and present custom analyses, derive insights and monitor performance for our clients. You will contribute by:
- Being the day-to-day point of contact for assigned client accounts
- Aligning campaign objectives/KPIs with client business goals, developing performance measurement plans and recommending campaign optimization
- Analyzing performance data to investigate hypotheses across large, multi-dimensional datasets
- Delivering actionable insights and analyses that tell the performance story of the campaign, focusing on campaign success
- With the help of your manager, recommending data collection strategies for your assigned set of clients
- Partnering with Client and Media Services, Search, and Social team members to develop forward-looking campaigns based on historical performance insights
- Presenting optimization recommendations and insights to both client and internal audiences
- Educating Client & Media Services teams on Centro solutions related to analytics such as attribution, data management, consumer journey, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1-2+ years digital media experience, especially in media measurement departments
- Strong independent thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Natural presenter and communicator, ability to translate technical data concepts to non-data teams
- General understanding of SQL, general data strategies & structures
- Strong qualitative skills with ability to demonstrate quality data organization and analysis techniques
- Understanding of digital media buying and ad serving landscape
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics or Economics
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.