Client Learning & Enablement Manager at Basis Technologies
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:06 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, October 28, 2021
WHO WE ARE
Basis Technologies delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Basis Technologies is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Client Learning & Enablement teams mission is to inspire and educate people in the ad tech industry and Basis customers on the evolving media landscape and technology trends. By connecting Basis Technologies' innovative media solutions, products, and services, this team drives revenue growth by increasing the customers’ media intelligence and the utilization of Basis solutions through best-in-class content, consultative presentations, and certification programs. This team is powered by cross-functional collaboration and goes above and beyond by developing content & certification programs to empower our industry.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
This high impact and highly visible role will report to the VP of Client Learning & Enablement and sit on the Brand Marketing team. You have the desire and ability to function as an individual contributor to grow and develop our Basis education programming in the industry, making it a raving success. You have a strong ability to identify gaps in customer education and enjoy finding creative solutions to scale programs. You will work both cross-functionally across customer success, product, services, programmatic solutions, onboarding, and product marketing as well as in a customer-facing capacity. You’ll contribute by:
- Leading strategy in development of external facing LMS (learning management system) including what types of content to include, user experience, and design
- Defining the program development of our customer educational content and learning paths to help our customers succeed using our software
- Developing repeatable and scalable content to drive adoption of features that drive revenue
- Creating and delivering award winning programming for Basis Institute inclusive of Basis certification programs for customers & the industry
- Identifying key learning and education opportunities of Basis and the industry to help drive revenue & creating content to bridge those gaps
- Maintaining and updating education content as new features & industry changes
- Recommending and executing methods and strategies for delivering content in a tech-driven industry and environment
- Owning, facilitating, presenting at certification and education events in person as needed and virtually
- Acting as the liaison for internal stakeholders on education needs across external customers
- Partnering with external education teams to integrate LMS & certification programming into customer education journey
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 4-6 years professional experience in programmatic or client services
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
- Comfortable with being in front of an audience & presenting
- Ability to travel as needed (estimated 20%)
- Ability to learn new software and programs quickly (Asana, Articulate, Camtasia, etc.)
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong collaborator with ability to work across various departments and teams to create results
- Familiarity with Basis
- Event & project management experience
- Experience working in Articulate software
- Video editing skills
- Strong track record at winning in rock, paper, scissors
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH BASIS TECHNOLOGIES
We take care of our people and believe that our success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.