Communication & Public Relations Specialist at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
The Communication & Public Relations (PR) Specialist will play a strategic role in the growth of the Strata brand. You will work closely with all facets of the business and lead programs addressing both our internal and external PR and communication needs. At its core, this role is about creating opportunities to tell phenomenal customer and company stories that showcase the value of Strata. We're looking for someone who loves to create process, write, is a social media-minded storyteller, and has experience in public relations for a B2B/enterprise software company.
In this role, you will be tasked with fielding media questions and pitching stories, preparing media kits and organizing press communication. Externally, in addition to press releases, you will support organizational leaders in their efforts to drive thought leadership, develop advertising and marketing communications material, and build our overall company brand. Internally, you will support team communications, lead campaigns to spotlight what an amazing team we have and drive overall communication strategy for team.
This new role will truly turn up the volume on Strata as a partner and an employer in the market. In addition, you will partner with our marketing, people operations and product teams and you will accomplish the following:
- Develop and execute programs that engage prospective customers at every level of their organization
- Manage PR launches for customer success, product innovation and company announcements
- Create and manage process for press releases, blogs and other collateral as assigned
- Drive the company’s reputation, brand management, and global and corporate communication, with ownership of day-to-day management of PR efforts
- Manage a variety of internal and external communication tasks to support the organization, including news releases, speaking engagements, key messaging and talking points, and marketing materials.
- Drive thought leadership more broadly in our industry, including but not limited to media placements, speaking engagements, etc.
- Craft content, process and campaigns for social media
- Evaluate efforts using metrics & analytics, building upon successful campaigns/initiatives
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Journalism, Marketing, Communication)
- 2-3 years of experience working in PR/Communication role, preferably in healthcare
- Being a confident and skilled verbal & written communicator and presenter
- Understanding media needs and media relationships
- Having strong integrity with the ability to keep information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Working with a high degree of creativity and autonomy while delivering results
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.