Communications Associate at Enova
How do you like to make an impact?
Think back to your last job. Were you able to run with projects from start to finish, to truly choose each next step? Enova managers empower you to make your own decisions and drive your work. That could mean anything from taking the lead on the development of a new mobile app, to determining the best way to help a customer break down their loan payments. When we talk to our team members, they tell us their managers trust them to get the job done. Where else will can your voice be heard Day One? We want you to make your mark. This is the core of Enova.
About The Role:
You will be expected to oversee and manage internal information for Enova’s Contact Center. You will be responsible for the organization, structure, design and content that is created and shared within the company. You will create communication strategies that drive engagement and operational outcomes. You have a passion for written communication and a proven track record of managing and marketing operational objectives. You have the ability to take initiative and lead without formal direction and the autonomy to create communication initiatives. You are a wordsmith and a project management guru.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement communications strategies to support contact center initiatives.
- Produce high-quality, on-brand content for newsletters, emails, intranet pages, posters and digital signage.
- Support all aspect of communications for Enova’s contact center leaders, including proposing communication strategies, advising on approaches, and drafting and editing written communications
- Design and execute communication plans to facilitate change management and project implementations
- Advise internal clients on communication approaches to help achieve desired outcomes and maximize contact center representative engagement
- Serve as a communications subject matter expert for contact center leaders and key stakeholders
- Set agendas and arrange PowerPoint decks for twice yearly Town Hall meetings and bi-weekly contact center leadership meetings
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of Enova’s business, strategies, policies, and initiatives, and keep up-to-date with relevant developments
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various contact center initiatives
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team
- Ensure content on the company intranet is up-to-date, on-message and presented in a way that provides a good user experience.]
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism or related field required
- At least 5 years of corporate or operational communications experience
- Experience managing departmental intranets
- Proven experience with communications regarding company change management and corporate reputation
- Experience and ability to interface with different levels of positions
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational, strategic and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical knowledge of MS Office applications
- Master’s degree or MBA
- Previous experience supporting call center communications
- Experience working for a consumer financial services company
Our Communications team:
The Communications team is responsible for creating the strategy and execution of communications programs for some of our most visible company initiatives.
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.