Content Marketing Associate (Remote Optional) at Basis Technologies
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:07 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 28, 2021
WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This team of highly motivated and innovative thinkers develops internal and external messaging for Centro’s brand and product, Basis. Beyond speaking to specific functionalities, they understand the value of implementing Basis within the ad tech industry and are responsible for communicating those messages throughout the marketplace. Powered by cross-functional collaboration, they go above and beyond by demonstrating how Centro and Basis improve the lives of those working in our industry.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
You will report to the Manager, Content Marketing and manage all of Centro’s social channels, as well as Centro’s employee advocacy platform, Bambu. You have a firm grasp of how to differentiate content for various social channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Vimeo. You know how to track social metrics, pull data-based insights, communicate those insights to stakeholders, and adjust a social strategy accordingly. You will contribute by:
- Ideating, writing, and publishing social media content across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, and Youtube.
- Pulling and compiling metrics, presenting reports, and using data-based insights to guide any adjustments to social media strategy.
- Working out of design templates to edit and resize photos and videos; and/or create and build social media tiles.
- Ensuring content accessibility across social platforms.
- Collaborating closely within Brand Marketing, Media Innovations and Technology, Product Marketing, PR, Talent & Development, Growth Marketing, and other internal subject matter experts to share business and employer brand messages across social media.
- Distributing content and managing, engaging, and expanding a community of employee advocates on our employee advocacy platform, Bambu.
- Continually innovating and identifying new and more enticing ways to share the Centro story.
- Ensuring content is consistent and on-brand (style, tone of voice, personality).
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Minimum of 1-2 years in social media management
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Basic proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere)
- Strong collaborator with ability to work across various departments and teams to create results
- Positive, open, curious, and self-motivated individual
- Operates with low ego and shows a willingness to jump in and help where needed
- Familiarity with Sprout Social and/or Bambu
- Experience managing brand or social communities
- Experience marketing to marketers/agencies, or B2B
- Experience in the ad tech industry
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.