Content Marketing Manager at Hologram, Inc.
The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories. The future is connected, and we are connecting it.
We're looking for a Content Marketing Manager to develop Hologram's content strategy, drive traffic to our website and resources, and build engagement with customers.
About this Role
As Hologram's Content Marketing Manager, you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on the customer experience from the ground up. You’ll develop content strategy, drive traffic via SEO and strategic partnerships, and drive engagement across marketing channels including email, social media, etc. You’ll work cross-functionally with Design, Product, Customer Support, and Sales teams to create engaging content.
What you'll do:
- Develop and iterate on Hologram’s overall content strategy
- Collaborate with our SEO agency on search optimization best practices
- Manage team of freelance writers with copywriting direction, deadlines, editing and publishing final content on the Hologram blog
- Collaborate across the team to develop copy for sales enablement assets including landing pages, decks, videos and ads that highlight the Hologram brand and value proposition
- Distribute content across marketing channels in collaboration with the Marketing and Design team
- Use data to align content objectives with highest traffic opportunities and identify opportunities to optimize content
- Align brand voice across various assets.
- Create educational content (webinars, blog posts) that resonate with target audience
Helpful skills and experience:
- Exceptional short form copywriting, storytelling, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Marketing background with an editorial mindset
- Interest in technical topics and the ability to connect business and tech
- Desire to be part of a growing company and make a meaningful impact on marketing strategy
- Strong understanding of content creation tools, marketing automation, and CRM
- Knowledge of content management systems, web analytics, and SEO
About the marketing team
The marketing department strives to make the process of connecting millions of devices to the internet easily understood. We’re building education and clearly articulating our value proposition from the first click to the signed contract. Our storytelling is acquiring new customers and nurturing others along the way. We work collaboratively with Sales, Product and Customer Success to champion the voice of the customer and make the best products for our customers.
How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and fast-paced team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $78,000-$106,000 for an average cost of living city. (For candidates in the highest cost-of-living cities like San Francisco and New York, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
- Remote-first philosophy
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.
What to expect in the interview process:
- Initial phone conversation with Lynette, our VP of Marketing
- Brief editorial exercise
- Video chat with Amy and Sean from our Design team about brand voice
- Video chat with Derrick, our VP of Revenue about storytelling
- Video chat with Doug on our Marketing team about content strategy
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.