Content Marketing Specialist at BigTime Software, Inc.
BigTime Software delivers time-tracking, billing, and project management software for more than 2,000 firms, tracking over $2 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-funded company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue, and improving profitability.
If you love what you do, and want to work in a small team environment that will challenge you to do your best, then check us out!
We are seeking a content marketer with exceptional writing skills who is ready to solidify our brand as a thought leader. Reporting to the Digital Content Manager, the Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the creation of a variety of blog content and manage our social media channels. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about writing, editing, engaging prospects in conversations, and becoming an expert on what’s important to our audience. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
This position will be operating in a high-energy, high-growth environment. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to excel and learn in an open, professional, team-oriented environment, and grow their career with an industry leader and recipient of several industry awards.
- Assist with the overall content marketing strategy in developing, planning, and executing the monthly content calendar
- Develop content for BigTime’s blog, social media, and sales enablement
- Manage all social accounts and implement tactics to grow and engage with followers and drive conversion
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to provide insights that put us ahead of competitors in thought leadership
- Proofread for errors and inconsistencies and provide feedback to other contributors
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Contribute to long-form content projects (e-books, infographics, white papers, and more) that drives engagement, grows our subscribers, and feeds lead generation efforts
- Empower our internal teams to share our content and drive awareness for our brand
- Evaluate content analytics, communicate insights to stakeholders and offer suggestions to improve performance
- Help build our brand as a partner for clients looking to grow and improve their business
- 2 years experience in B2B marketing role or extensive internships
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience with examples to share
- Experience with video content is a plus!
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Knowledge of social media management and strategies
- Organized and detail-oriented - love to proofread and edit
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and know when to seek guidance
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where strategies or campaigns can quickly shift as business needs warrant
- Open to new ideas and shows creativity
Working at BigTime has its benefits!
- Base salary + quarterly bonus
- Company-paid health & dental plans
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly catered lunch and whole company meeting
- Snacks, coffee, soda pop, etc...
- Great, convenient downtown/loop location and remote work flexibility
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.