ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights, and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
ReviewTrackers is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join our team to enrich our website, email, and social media with engaging marketing copy that will generate demand, increase leads and grow our SEO presence. The position will be roughly 70 percent writing and editing and 30 percent content outreach and promotion.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable producing high-quality content, and need minimal supervision to deliver projects on deadline.
The Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for collaborating with the content team to generate new ideas for content and improve SEO strategy. ReviewTrackers prides itself on having a collaborative work environment. You’ll be expected to bring new ideas to the table—and if you’ve got brilliant ideas, we’ll back you up to get them done.
Essential Job Duties
- Researching, writing, and editing content of company blog and thought leadership pieces.
- Schedule and maintain social media profiles to promote on-site content.
- Edit on-site webpage, include body copy, title tags, meta descriptions to optimize them for organic search.
- Create and execute link building and link management campaigns that establish relationships with publishers and high authority websites (i.e., content outreach).
- Build connections and earn guest post opportunities on high-quality third-party websites.
- Research and develop content assets optimized for link build campaign. Manage and publish these assets across online marketing channels and social media platforms.
- Conducting interviews with subject matter specializations, both within the company and outside the company, on complex issues.
- Utilizing strong written and verbal communication skills while interfacing with partners thought leaders, and project teams.
- Ensure content is consistent and on-brand (style, tone of voice) and optimized for search, social and across all channels (i.e., mobile, video, email etc.). The ability to create SEO driven copy is essential to success in content marketing and this position.
- Experience with all facets of digital content publishing and best practices.
- Experience writing content optimized for particular keywords.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communication, Marketing or similar field.
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization strategies.
- Familiarity with content management systems (ideally WordPress).
- Minimum of one year of professional content writing experience.
- Experience editing content for grammar and style.
- Proven track record of meeting editorial guidelines and delivering high-quality content on time.
- Proven track record writing copy for SaaS companies.
- Experience writing email copy and A/B testing subject lines to increase engagement and conversion.