Interest in online learning and education has seen unprecedented growth over the last decade. To meet the burgeoning demand for specialized graduate degrees, universities are developing more accessible and affordable online curricula. Coveting the best and brightest students from around the world to fill their new online programs, they turn to All Campus.
With a leadership team that brings decades of experience in education, recruitment and marketing, All Campus is rapidly growing into an industry-leading agency that blends the quirkiness of a creative shop and the analytical mindset of a consulting firm to deliver success for university partners who are seeking to expand enrollment in their online programs.
Our partners are some of the top non-profit institutions of higher education in the country. That ever-growing list includes Michigan State University, Purdue University, the University of Southern California, the University of Florida, DePaul University, Boston University and many others.
All Campus is consistently ranked on Crain’s and Built in Chicago’s ‘Best Places to Work’ lists. We are proud not only of what we have accomplished for our partners, but of the amazing environment that has been created along the way. Our success and the success of our partners can be directly attributed to the dedication, passion, and entrepreneurial spirit embraced by everyone at All Campus.
At All Campus, the passion and talent our employees bring to work every day are at the core of our continued success as a company. We are committed to fostering your professional growth, as well as doing everything we can to keep you happy, healthy, and passionate about the work you do. That's why we promote a casual and cordial office environment where every employee is valued, and the doors of communication are always open. Our competitive and comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Health Coverage
- Retirement Planning
- Work-life balance
- In addition to plenty of extra perks like free food, lively parties, and Summer Friday hours.
All Campus is seeking a driven Content Writer with a passion for learning and a commitment to creative growth. The right candidate is excited by the challenge of developing content for a diverse range of audiences in higher education, learning about many different topics and wants to grow with a team of other exceptional writers and editors.
They should have an exemplary writing background and should be capable of creating content across various channels, adapting voice/tone as needed, to attract enthusiastic, high-quality students to some of the world’s leading universities.
This individual must be open to receiving critical feedback and comfortable working in conjunction with senior writers to push their own creativity and research practices forward. They must also collaborate seamlessly with designers on tailoring content in layout to maximize the impact of our messaging and marketing materials.
The content writer also collaborates closely on Search Engine Optimization projects (SEO), including SEO-friendly content development and analyses for client and external sites, and may assist in developing content for email and social channels. Therefore, basic knowledge of SEO practices, content management systems (e.g. WordPress), and social media management platforms (e.g., HootSuite) is a strong plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, maintain, and update web content for all education-focused sites applying best practices for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Partner closely with department representatives to generate well-researched, accurately-sourced content that effectively portrays the specific voice, strategy, and education programs offered by our clients.
- Align site content, digital ads, and other marketing collateral content with the current marketing strategies while maintaining compliance guidelines.
- Ensure consistent voice and approach throughout all related sites and ads.
- Partner with web development team to align content with overall communication strategy, mission, and vision while maintaining the best user experience possible.
- Develop communication/marketing collateral to engage prospects in various media channels, including email and social media.
- Perform analyses to optimize content effectiveness and report on impact/effectiveness of communications.
- Work in conjunction with content team and EVP of Marketing to maintain internal and external admissions materials.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor's degree in English or a related field.
- Two to five years of experience in professional copywriting or content development.
- Experience translating technical content into readable, user-friendly language for prospects.
- Experience with promotional writing and writing for the web.
- Experience writing for a variety of direct marketing channels, including display ads and email.
- Experience writing using SEO best practices.
- Experience researching topics for content pieces applying the appropriate sourcing.
- Experience with WordPress and/or working with a content management system (CMS) a plus.
COMPUTER SKILLS/EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM THE JOB which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- General office equipment (computer, printer, fax, copy machine).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and email.
- Understanding and experience with HTML or CSS is a plus.