What your day could consist of:
- Writing communications that help drive user behavior, including conversion and product feature adoption.
- Identifying and addressing new customer facing product marketing material needs.
- Supporting communication of product feature rollout.
- Reporting on marketing activity results from your campaigns and iterating to continue driving improvement.
What you need:
- Two or more years of marketing experience, preferably in content or product marketing and familiarity with MarTech space
- You are passionate about bringing effective marketing automation sequences to life through compelling content
- Strong writing skills, ability to convert technical concepts to be easily understood
- Demonstrated ability to position products effectively to different external and internal audiences
- Strong project management and cross-functional coordination skills
- Proven track record of developing messaging and positioning for software products
- Ability to discuss value in metric-driven business terms.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!