ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
We’re looking for a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to improve the efficiency of the ActiveCampaign website, key landing pages, and trial signup flows. You’ll help us test faster, get better results, grow – and reach more small businesses that need ways to connect to their customers.
What your day could consist of:
- Mastering our product to deliver the optimal customer experience across our website
- Capitalizing on our data sets and web features to deliver personalization at scale
- Maximizing our acquisition of new leads and better data through progressive profiling
- Creating optimization plans, prioritizing tests, tracking, and reporting results over time
- Conducting UX research with an understanding of our segmented audiences and their variances worldwide
- Translating qualitative and quantitative research into design, implementation, and validated results
What is needed:
- 3-5 years in a conversion rate optimization job
- Familiarity with conversion optimization software (CrazyEgg, Google Optimize, Hotjar, or similar platforms)
- Strong knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics implementation and tracking
- Familiarity with the CRO toolkit (Google Analytics, heat/click maps, surveys, user testing, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Copywriting skills are a plus
- Eagerness to take an idea and run with it, moving quickly and reporting on quantifiable results
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Excited to join and work across a team of world-class marketers
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, parental leave, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.