Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 70,000 today to millions.
We’re looking for a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to increase the conversion rate of the ActiveCampaign website and improve the efficiency of key landing pages. You’ll help us test faster, get better results, grow – and reach more small businesses that need ways to connect to their customers.
What your day could consist of:
- Form and test conversion hypotheses on the ActiveCampaign website
- Run tests on paid acquisition landing pages to reduce customer acquisition cost
- Work with site, design, and content teams to create and test new pages
- Create optimization plans, prioritizing tests, tracking, and reporting results over time
What is needed:
- 3+ years in a conversion rate optimization job
- You have an opinion about Bayesian vs. frequentist statistics
- Familiarity with conversion optimization software (CrazyEgg, Google Optimize, or similar platforms)
- Familiarity with the CRO toolkit (Google Analytics, heat/click maps, surveys, user testing, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Copywriting skills are a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description