ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 90,000 businesses in 161 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 90,000 today to millions.
We’re looking for a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist to increase the conversion rate of the ActiveCampaign website and improve the efficiency of key landing pages. You’ll help us test faster, get better results, grow – and reach more small businesses that need ways to connect to their customers.
What your day could consist of:
- Forming and testing conversion hypotheses on the ActiveCampaign website
- Running tests on paid acquisition landing pages to reduce customer acquisition cost
- Working with site, design, and content teams to create and test new pages
- Creating optimization plans, prioritizing tests, tracking, and reporting results over time
- Implementing targeted site messaging and personalization to drive conversions
- Optimizing conversion from trial to paid plan
What is needed:
- 3+ years in a conversion rate optimization job
- Familiarity with conversion optimization software (CrazyEgg, Google Optimize, or similar platforms)
- Familiarity with the CRO toolkit (Google Analytics, heat/click maps, surveys, user testing, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Copywriting skills are a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description