Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. Evive changes how companies communicate. Starting with rich healthcare and HR data sources, we use predictive analytics and behavioral science to deliver highly segmented, multi-modal, timely messaging that connects the right person to the right resource. Are you one of us?
Here’s what a Copywriter in Product does at Evive
Copywriters develop highly-personalized healthcare communications driven off of consumer data. Working with a small in-house creative team, Copywriters translate employer and health plan engagement needs – as various as preventive care, health plan selection, and fitness apps – into scalable consumer engagement solutions across all media. Copywriters are integral in the process: from conceptualization of a piece, to working in teams with creative designers, to evolving your approach over time based directly on consumer response analytics.
- Works within Evive style guide to develop and maintain a consistent voice across products.
- Works with UI/UX Designers, Product teams, Development Teams, and Data Scientists to marry content to product.
- Maintains and audits enterprise content banks.
- Writes copy for Evive banners, campaigns, text messages, chatbot scripts, quizzes, and more.
- Assists in creating product description sheets for hand-off to Marketing and Client Delivery teams.
- Maintains a clear record of version changes, and supports efforts to continually improve messaging, content, and user experience.
- Provides copywriting mentorship to client delivery teams and training/updates to Evive style guide.
- Adapts schedule as needed to participate in meetings with Bangalore, India team.
- Engages regularly in peer review with other creative professionals and participates in Creative team meetings.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Journalism or similar subject area, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong creative portfolio, preferably 3+ years of experience working in a creative department.
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare industry, technological trends, consumer and behavioral science, and the current and emerging products that power Evive communications.
- Experience working with user research and/or analyzing customer feedback to inform content and product development.
- Strong grammatical and proofreading skills; proficiency in Chicago Manual of Style preferred.
- Proficient in G Suite/Google Workspace; experience with Jira, Confluence, and Figma is a plus.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid Time Off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.