Creative Marketing Manager at Chowbus
Marketing Creative Assistant Manager
Marketing Creative Assistant Manager will be responsible for developing marketing assets and tool-kits to build chowbus brand and support marketing campaigns. You will lead the creative effort across multiple channels, including offline assets, advertising, digital marketing assets, social media assets, and video marketing. You will lead a China-based design team of three, and work closely with other marketing functions, regional general managers and sales teams to fulfil the business needs.
The ideal candidate has existing graphic design skills and creative marketing experience. Candidate will also be detail oriented, a self starter, a creative thinker, a team player, and a strong communicator.
This role reports to the Marketing Director and dot-line report to chef designer at the headquarters.
What you'll do:
- Lead creative and design efforts across all marketing touch points including offline marketing materials, advertisement, digital marketing, email marketing, social media and sales materials, etc.
- Work with the marketing team to build a chowbus brand style guide that will tell a strong brand story and ensure brand consistency.
- Lead creative work to build chowbus brand from concept to design and implementation.
- Head responsibility to conceptualize and design marketing campaign assets to meet marketing objectives.
- Ensure to discuss effective creative direction, brand constancy and top standards of ingenious execution for marketing materials improvement.
- Head responsibility for revisions to approval, artwork and information accuracy.
- Coordinate release and production of files.
- Assist with intranet and web site design.
- Fulfil regional design request to help grow local business.
- Manage utilization and archive of all marketing materials.
- Assist others for creative thinking as well as brainstorming sessions.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- At least 2 years of creative agency experience or marketing creative experience
- An ability to execute digital and print design production of approved design work based on a strategic direction is key,including emails, online marketing content, social media as well as some offline marketing assets.
- Exceptional Skills in the Adobe Creative Suite. Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign are required
- Experience of video marketing is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Responsive web design is a plus
- After Effects & motion design a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and be flexible enough to evolve in a rapidly changing environment
- Fluency in the Chinese and English language is a must
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.