CRM Manager at Cameo
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global fully distributed company.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
As CRM Manager, you will work as part of the growing marketing team at Cameo and report into the CRM Lead. We think this is a dream job for a savvy, creative and motivated CRM expert and we could not be more excited to work together!
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership of our CRM marketing calendar, become the point of contact for all batch and blast email and SMS campaigns, and help develop creative and interesting new email concepts
- Work with our data team to understand the biggest challenges our talent face and how we can make Cameo an even better experience
- Build and deploy all promotional calendar deliverables, able to consult and help as necessary for all trigger/transactional/strategy based email and sms deliverables
- Own internal requests for all customer marketing channels (current: email - future: push/sms etc.
- Improve existing processes related to email production (building/requesting/designing/approving)
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years in CRM role, bonus points if that has been at a high growth start-up or a marketplace company
- Experience building out lifecycle communication strategy across a user’s lifecycle
- Experience with Braze
- Strategic and creative skills to turn meaningful insights into actionable plans
- Experience working with marketing analytics and performance optimization
- Email production: creation, planning, scheduling, testing and updating of HTML emails
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design
- Experience working in a dynamic environment (agency or tech company preferred) with frequent changes in priorities
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.