CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist
CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn't a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on the front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game-changing solutions in the most dynamic industries.
Think you're up for the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. This position will work closely with members of the Marketing, Business Development, IT, and Leadership tea ms to manage our marketing automation systems, working to drive growth through lead generation, internal engagement, and strategic enhancements. This position will manage day-to-day activities associated with our Salesforce and Pardot tools as they support marketing campaigns, sales conversion and ongoing optimization, and brand awareness.
We are looking for someone passionate about discovering and acting on business insights, and someone that brings passion and new ideas to the table, understands the value of ROI and how to measure the impact of marketing, and is a strategic business partner willing to work across all levels to achieve goals.
* Manage day-to-day marketing aspects of Salesforce, our CRM system, including contact intelligence, report and dashboard creation, and client and prospect segmentation.
* Oversee Salesforce enhancements for sales and marketing, gathering business requirements from end users and collaborating with key stakeholders to continually elevate user experience and data collection through operational improvements.
* Develop, manage, and execute internal sales competitions in Salesforce with minimal oversight to drive continued adoption and data excellence, ensuring the goals of the competition align with strategic business initiatives.
* Partner with our internal product team in order to continually elevate the user experience by enhancing Salesforce so it can benefit the sales and marketing users and stakeholders
* Manage day-to-day aspects of Pardot, our marketing automation tool, including developing targeted lists, managing nurturing and drip campaigns, and lead flow and scoring.
* Understand and analyze campaign data and performance in Pardot, delivering actionable insights and recommendations to continuously improve campaigns using CRM and Google Analytics.
* Support business development and strategic initiatives through reporting, analyzing pipeline trends and working with leaders across the firm to meet and exceed sales goals.
* Partner closely with other marketers to integrate reporting metrics and insights into larger internal reporting needs, delivering a perspective that helps drive action and channel/messaging optimization.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing/Advertising (or related field of study) required
* 2-5 years of integrated B2B marketing experience supporting the following functions: sales and marketing
* 1-3 years of experience with marketing automation tools (Pardot and Salesforce preferred)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Software
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects from inception to completion and incoming priorities from various teams, including executive leadership
* Ability to report on sales insights to executive leadership team
* Thorough with testing, proofing, organizing, and analyzing data, and is meticulous with details
* Strong writing, editing, and presentation skills
* Experience working under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment
* Adaptable and ambitious, taking on new projects with enthusiasm
* Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
* Very organized and able to manage their time, business relationships, schedule multiple meetings, and stay on top of multiple communications
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.