Customer and Product Marketing Manager
- Plan and execute direct marketing engagement programs consisting of email, direct mail, website, digital, and marketing collateral for clients and Affiliates, to drive awareness, loyalty and portal adoption.
- Help develop, coordinate, and execute a communications plan for both Affiliates and customers.
- Work closely with the Implementation Team to provide ways to market SMS Assist to new clients and their teams.
- Work closely with the client relations team to develop materials to educate customers on SMS Assist processes e.g. Billing, Operations, Technology etc.
- Help develop, plan, execute, track and analyze Account Based Marketing campaigns to current and prospective customers.
- Work closely with the Training team to create and maintain a formal training package.
- Work with Product to help develop communications, documents, guides and other materials that direct our clients’ engagement with SMS Assist and knowledge of the One platform.
- Monitor client portal adoption metrics and collaborate with internal teams to determine ways to promote ongoing enrollment and utilization of client portals.
- Help determine ways to increase our clients’ & Affiliates’ engagement with SMS Assist and knowledge of the One platform.
- Designing and executing surveys, including NPS to both customers and Affiliates.
- Create and deliver client and Affiliate newsletters.
- Work closely with the Product to create content needed to enhance our clients and Affiliates understanding of new technologies and features value and functionality.
- Manage vendors as needed to create marketing materials, videos, etc.
- Mange vendors as needed to purchase client collateral needed for Training and Implementation
- Extremely strong (and proven) Project Management skills
- Hubspot (or other equivalent) marketing platform knowledge
- Proven ability to work and collaborate across teams and departments to accomplish common projects or initiatives.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong writing skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, product marketing, communication, training or relevant field
- 1+ years of management experience preferred
- Computer Skills: Advanced proficiencies in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
- Traits: attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, prioritize and multi-task are required.
- System Experience: Marketing Automation (HubSpot), VoC software (Qualtrics), Adobe Suite, Google analytics, video production preferred
- MBA preferred
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.