WHO WE ARE
Basis Technologies delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Basis Technologies is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Customer Onboarding team is the catalyst for getting our software clients up and running with their programmatic campaigns through our technology and ensuring they are comfortable navigating it in their day to day. Through our ‘raving fan’ service philosophy, we provide above-and-beyond support to thousands of advertisers, agencies and other media-buying professionals. Members of this team enjoy the opportunity to build strong partnerships focused on continual education and creating efficiencies in workflow with our clients.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
You will be responsible for providing remote/web-based onboarding and DSP training for Basis customers. You will act as a customer advocate and provide ongoing support post-training to make certain customers can fully adopt the platform, completely understand programmatic buying and optimizing and realize the benefits and values of Basis. You will contribute by:
- Acting as a Basis onboarding and DSP training subject matter expert, working directly with customers pre and post training
- Maintaining proficiency within Basis by remaining current on all product releases
- Working with Sales and other internal stakeholders to facilitate kick-off calls in conjunction with the diagnostic process, to understand the customer business, Basis use case, KPIs and specific training requirements
- Delivering Raving Fan service and continually operating from a customer first mind-set, anticipating the needs and training approaches required for a successful onboarding experience
- Implementing the following deliverables as part of the onboarding program: Onboarding and implementation timelines, change management communication plans, customer training plans and module sequences for in-person and self-directed learning, post implementation training support and resources, and customer milestone benchmarks and KPIs
- Hosting weekly check-ins and office hours post-training to help the customers fully adopt Basis which will include troubleshooting and support to activate campaigns, as well as demonstrating ways to leverage key functions and features within the platform
- Transitioning customers to their Customer Success Manager through a seamless process led by the team manager(s) after onboarding and training
- Supporting the needs of a diverse customer portfolio with the highest degree of professionalism
- Creating and supporting a customer centric learning environment with the willingness to be patient and flexible
- Supporting and positively contributing to Basis Technologies culture
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Experience working within DSPs and programmatic media, digital media strategy and ad operations, and software implementation or installation
- Basis experience with the ability to remain proficient within the platform
- Exceptional client facing skills with the capability to closely collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver an outstanding onboarding & training experience
- High degree of comfort providing web-based, in-person training for Basis - requires working with end-users with a variety of skillsets (media planning, programmatic, search, social, ad ops, analytics, etc.)
- Must possess a customer centric mindset & willingness to help Basis end-users adopt and use the platform through consistent coaching and support
- Assist in the development of training agendas and materials to support onboarding needs
- Thrive in a fast-paced, performance-oriented environment
- Operate with a high degree of accountability
- Ability to travel occasionally
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH BASIS TECHNOLOGIES
We take care of our people and believe that our success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.