Customer Marketing Manager
Customer Marketing Manager
PowerReviews works with leading brands and retailers around the world delivering more user generated content and deeper insights to increase conversion, improve products and shopping experiences with an unrivaled solution suite. Our employees make the magic happen. From the visionaries to the makers, our PowerTeam has serious talent.
In your role as Customer Marketing Manager, you will focus on driving client engagement and loyalty with comprehensive marketing communications programs to inform, educate and gain deeper customer insights across their journey. The ideal candidate will develop new and innovative ways for PowerReviews to connect with customers in meaningful ways. This new role will report to the Associate Director of Product Marketing.
- Customer Marketing Strategy & Execution: Aid in strategy development and planning to drive retention and improve client satisfaction with customer marketing communication plan and programs.
- Content Development: Create compelling content including best practices decks and webinars, white papers, customer newsletter, release notes, case studies, videos and thought leadership and client milestones to inform, educate and celebrate. Own content calendar of communications.
- Identify and Amplify the Voice of our Advocates: Build client engagement with communications, research and G2Crowd reviews and amplify PowerReviews client advocacy across marketing channels and translate for sales utilization.
- Manage Client Events: Organize client events from end to end including webinars, classes, summits and top-to-top executive meetings to drive engagement and insights.
- Nurture High Value Relationships: Drive adoption and loyalty of existing customers by executing targeted lifecycle campaigns.
- Reporting & Optimization: Track, measurement and deliver regular insightful analysis to improve performance against key metrics including customer awareness, engagement and NPS scores. Partner with Customer Success, Product Marketing, Content and Design teams to optimize performance and meet client engagement and retention goals.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- 4-7 years experience in B2B marketing (SaaS preferred), managing customer marketing efforts across channels including summits, webinars, email, presentations, case studies, and more.
- Knowledge in segmentation and campaign creation that motivates audiences to move through the marketing and sales funnels
- Working knowledge in various technologies including Salesforce, Marketo, ChurnZero
- Strong communicator both written and verbally
- Obsessive attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to respond quickly to changing business needs while completing quality projects on time
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, collaborative environment
- ‘No Excuse & Get it Done’ mentality
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and partners
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.