BigTime Software delivers time-tracking, billing and project management software for more than 2,000 firms, tracking over $3 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-funded company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
If you love what you do, and want to work in a small team environment that will challenge you to do your best, then check us out!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a customer-centric mentality, focusing on optimizing our brand presence as well as our customer marketing and satisfaction initiatives. Your success is measured on driving revenue through customer adoption, advocacy, upsell and retention.
Reporting to Senior Manager, Demand Generation, the Customer Marketing Specialist will work closely with the entire Marketing org along with the Account Management, Product, and Customer Success teams to develop strategies for maintaining top-level customer satisfaction through campaigns that drive platform usage, engagement and delight the customers throughout their journey.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for listening and understanding the customer, strong project management skills, and the ability to work cross functionally.
This position will be operating in a high-energy, high-growth environment. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to excel and learn in an open, professional, team-oriented environment, and grow their career with an industry leader and recipient of several industry awards.
As a Customer Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Partner with Account Management teams to strategize, execute, report and adapt on all upsell marketing opportunities including webinars, email campaigns, and outreach efforts
- Spearhead all go-to-market efforts with Customer Success and Product around monthly product releases, new feature launches and administrative updates
- Develop and project manage customer-facing enablement to support customer stickiness and up-sell efforts
- Be the customer expert with a deep understanding of customer goals, behaviors, motivators, and personas to effectively build and evolve brand strategies including positioning, messaging across brand portfolio
- Assist Content team on customer advocacy initiatives including case studies testimonials and blogs
- Aid in customer referral program efforts, driving high quality leads
- Create, test, deploy, monitor, track, and report on campaign programs in Pardot
To qualify, you should have:
- 2+ years experience in a B2B marketing (Brand, Customer, Product)
- Deep understanding of customer experience, living by the “delight the customer” mentality
- KPI and results driven, leveraging data to make decisions
- Strong understanding of customer pain points & needs, with the ability to create and cater meaningful messaging & positioning
- Pardot experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently while being a genuine team player
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized, self-motivated and know when to seek guidance
- Ability to lead projects with cross-functional team collaboration
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where strategies or campaigns can quickly shift as business needs warrant
What you can expect about life at BigTime:
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Company paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly Lunch Credit via DoorDash and company paid DashPass (free unlimited delivery)
- While the role is based in Chicago, we offer a Flexible Work Environment with opportunity to work remotely
- Fresh fruit, snacks, cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown / loop location (While we are still working remotely due to COVID, we feel this is worth highlighting)
Please, no agency or third party solicitation.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.