Reverb is a leading online marketplace for buying and selling new, used, and vintage musical instruments. Since launching in 2013, Reverb has grown into a vibrant community of buyers and sellers all over the world. By focusing on inspiring content, price transparency, musician-focused eCommerce tools, a music-savvy customer service team, and more, Reverb has created an online destination where the global music community can connect over the perfect piece of music gear.
As Reverb’s Data Analyst - Marketing, you’ll work closely with our in-house marketing and growth teams to define priority KPIs and analyze the performance of marketing channels and campaigns. Our ideal candidate is driven by understanding customer behavior and is passionate about contributing to the development of marketing strategies, which are informed by data and focused on outcomes. In this role, you’ll dive deep into the performance of paid marketing, email, SEO, online video, social media, product marketing and branded content. You’ll surface insights to improve customer acquisition and retention for both sides of Reverb’s marketplace. Working with the marketing team, you’ll roll out testing frameworks and reporting and be a stakeholder for Reverb’s growing martech stack. Collaborating with Reverb’s data analytics team, you’ll work on user segmentation, incrementality analysis, and attribution.
In this role you will:
- Own marketing reporting and analytics, collaborating closely with marketing and growth team stakeholders on KPI definitions and prioritization
- Analyze the performance of paid and owned marketing channels, providing executive-level visibility into what’s working and where opportunities exist
- Collaborate with team members on campaign optimization, testing, and the day-to-day performance of campaigns across paid search, paid social, email, online video, social media product marketing, and more
- Build self-service dashboards for key metrics so that marketing team members can perform repeatable analyses themselves
- Explore Reverb’s marketing data, uncovering new insights and opportunities to test messaging, tactics and additional channels
- Lead qualitative and quantitative customer research for the marketing team to inform campaign development and effectively present results
- Collaborate with Reverb’s analytics team on advanced analyses, including LTV, churn, and attribution modeling
- 3-5 years experience in an analytics role with e-commerce, B2C or marketplace experience a plus
- Strong understanding of B2C and digital marketing channels and related KPIs
- Expertise in building actionable reporting for large teams with multiple stakeholders with the ability to visualize data using BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, or Chartio
- Experience with marketing attribution models and tools as well as testing frameworks to measure marketing incrementality
- Advanced proficiency in Google Sheets, Excel and SQL
- Ability to collaborate across departments; this role sits within Reverb’s data and anatlytics team, but will lead and support the day to day needs of the marketing and growth teams
- Experience with a wide variety of marketing technologies, including tools for site and product analytics (ie Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Heap), mobile measurement, and email / marketing automation.
What we offer:
To complement our competitive compensation and equity plans, we offer:
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative are valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment.
- 401k with company match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Volunteering Time Off policy.
- Bi-monthly lunches.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice and standing desk.