Demand Generation & Content Specialist
At Fusion, the Marketing team’s Demand Generation & Content Specialist collaborates with Marketing & Business Development Teams and Sales leaders to specifically target content, as well as write new content that results in superior proposals and presentations. Specifically, this role is responsible to:
- Maintain Salesforce database. Track staffing and project data, maintain target lists.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Business Development colleagues to support specific business opportunities with targeted written content for presentations, statements of qualification, and other marketing outreach efforts.
- Use our inbound marketing platform, Pardot, to build landing pages, forms, and engagement points for field marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing efforts to grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, relevant content aligned with their needs and interests
- Work closely with the Sales Team to communicate new campaigns, gain feedback on the quality of leads and pursue an attribution model that leads to repeatable business
- Work with our Customer Success team to build and promote our online customer community
- Track and report on effectiveness of campaigns against defined KPIs and use closed-loop analysis to continuously improve campaign performance
- Provide graphics support for marketing content and presentations including annual user conference.
This role is at the core of the marketing team and will report directly to the Director of Field Marketing.
- 3+ years of expertise in a B2B SaaS marketing role, Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- A comprehensive understanding of inbound and outbound marketing strategy and tactics
- A proven track record of success in demand generation
- Expertise in leveraging marketing tools such as Pardot etc. to generate, capture, nurture, track, and report on leads, conversions, and ROI
- Must have strong writing and copy-editing skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, project management, time management, organization skills, and analytical skills
- Experience in Adobe Design Suite, specifically InDesign
- Proficient with presentation software (g. PowerPoint, Prezi, and Keynote)
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong ability to prioritize workload and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrate attention to detail