Demand Generation Manager at Screencastify
Well, hello there 👋
We're Screencastify, the #1 screen recorder for Chrome. In 2020, Screencastify became K-12’s most used asynchronous video tool with more than 15 million users every week (!!!) recording, editing, and sharing all sorts of amazing videos.
Now, we’ve created ambitious new goals, features, and products that will enable us to further improve how we provide service to our users and accelerate our already fast growth. Recently, we launched 2 new products: Screencastify Edit and Screencastify Submit, that will propel our company to the next level of success. We’ve set out to transform video in the classroom and make it not just a tool for remote learning, but an integral part of every student’s education.
About the role
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager to help us plan and execute marketing programs and campaigns that promote the wide-spread usage of Screencastify’s suite of products to drive adoption of school and district-wide licenses.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing and executing the buying group customer journey, including developing programs and campaigns that target and engage influencers and buyers at schools and districts -- via a mix of marketing channels like webinars, events/trade shows, email, content syndication, and performance marketing.
We’re looking for a person who is driven to make data-informed decisions, intrinsically collaborative, and is excited to build a demand generation function from the ground-up.Why is this role special?
You get to have a massive impact. As our first Demand Generation Manager, you’ll build our demand gen strategy from the ground up. You’ll be able to research and propose new tactics to reach our target accounts and buyers, and focus on generating quality (not quantity) conversations with our education prospects and customers.
You'll tackle a variety of challenges. Our team is still small, and people wear many hats. You'd work closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product — participating in every phase from ideation to implementation.
Work with an extremely talented team. In 2020, our team grew from less than 10 to over 50 employees and we still achieve results similar to companies 5x our headcount.
Join us at a magical time. We're bootstrapped, profitable, and support tens of millions of users, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
As the Demand Generation Manager, you will...
- Develop our school and district campaign strategy/calendar and execute output on quarterly basis. These efforts will focus on driving engagement, meetings, and quote requests with our education prospects and customers.
- Partner with Customer Success and Sales leadership and fellow Marketing team members to define, track, and hit demand generation goals, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and execution efforts for metrics like Marketing Qualified Accounts, Quotes Generated, and Opportunities Generated.
- Build, enhance, and own the customer lifecycle journey for key buying group members and personas at target schools & districts, including campaigns, sales outreach content, nurture programs, etc.
- Establish closed-loop testing and reporting structure by leveraging multivariate tests for messaging, channels, and collateral types to constantly improve and adapt campaign efforts.
- Stay up-to-date with education + edtech trends and hot topics to generate new outreach and campaign ideas.
You’re perfect for this role if you...
- Have 4+ building demand generation strategies and executing campaigns/programs to achieve those strategies. Education and/or edtech experience is a huge plus!
- Have worked with CRM systems like Salesforce and Marketing Automation Platforms like Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, or Eloqua.
- Are passionate about pushing strategy forward, while keeping a keen eye on marketing performance metrics/KPIs and improvement
- Love managing demand generation programs like webinars, events, content syndication, email nurture programs, etc.
- Have outstanding communication and writing skills, including the ability to perfectly embody a brand’s voice.
- Are action-oriented, tech savvy, and kind.
Competitive compensation. We take a data-driven approach to our compensation strategy so all employees are paid competitively and equitably.
401k plan + match. We want to invest in present you and future you, which is why we offer a generous 401k match with our 401k plan.
Minimum vacation policy. We recognize the importance of taking personal time off, and require our employees to take at least 15 vacation days per year. You’re also encouraged to take additional paid time off, as needed.
Flexible work policy. Gone are the days of being in an office from 9-5, Monday through Friday. We recognize there are better ways to measure productivity than counting the number of hours you’re in the office and that sometimes the office isn’t the best place to be productive.
Parental leave. Generous paid time off for parents to bond with the newest addition to their family!
Medical, dental, and vision insurance. We cover 100% of employee medical premiums and 50% of employee dental & vision premiums. Plus, all employees receive a free One Medical membership.
Professional development. Each department has a professional development budget and employees are encouraged to take workshops, attend webinars, join associations, and anything else that could help grow their careers. Did we also mention employees get free access to Udemy for Business?
Divvy bike membership. If you’re in Chicago, take advantage of an annual Divvy membership -- on us.