Demand Generation Manager
PowerReviews is driving connected commerce. Our employees make the magic happen. By bringing together billions of shoppers with millions of customer advocates and influencers, PowerReviews helps leading brands leverage the value of authentic content and consumer feedback. From the visionaries to the makers, our PowerTeam has serious talent. Our Connected Platform and Open Network enable clients to improve customer experiences and make smarter choices that accelerate their growth.
In your role as a Manager, Demand Generation, you are a data-driven marketer responsible for executing demand generation strategies that supports PowerReviews aggressive goals. You will own multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and sales opportunities that ultimately result in pipeline and bookings. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of delivering quality leads across digital marketing channels as well as conferences and events. This high-impact role will work across functions, departments, interact with senior leaders and vendors.
- Assist in the development of demand generation strategies across on and offline channels.
- Execution demand generation campaigns across all channels including but not limited to paid search, social, digital advertising, email, events and webinars.
- Build and manage a testing roadmap to drive continuous improvement across all digital campaigns.
- Create comprehensive plans and execute all events and webinars including participating levels, logistics, both pre- and post-event campaigns as well as onsite management.
- Grow, manage and maintain an increasingly segment-able marketing database.
- Build effective target account lists for customized campaigns that accelerate pipeline development and improve win rates among key verticals and customer segments.
- Track, measurement and report performance against key metrics including MRLs, MQLs, opportunities, pipeline, bookings and spend.
- Deliver regular and insightful analysis to improve performance including conversion rates and lead quality.
- Collaborate effectively between Sales, Product Marketing, Content and Design teams to create and optimize assets used to drive leads, opportunities and accelerate sales velocity.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or related degree
- 3-6 years experience with B2B experience leading and managing demand generation across channels including events, webinars, partnerships, paid search, email, social media and display advertising
- Strong financial management and analytical skills
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Knowledge in segmentation and campaign creation that motivates audiences to move through the marketing and sales funnels
- Solid working skills in various marketing technologies platforms and website analytics tools including Salesforce, Marketo, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Adwords, Optimizely and the like
- Obsessive attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to respond quickly to changing business needs while completing quality projects on time
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, collaborative environment
- ‘No Excuse & Get it Done’ mentality
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and partners
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.