DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies.
To drive growth, DialogTech employs a series of strategic demand-generation initiatives to empower sales activities and drive thought leadership in the marketing eco-system. The Demand Generation Senior Manager is responsible for implementing DialogTech’s demand generation campaigns online and offline. This person will collaborate with members of the Marketing, Sales and Business Development teams to execute and continuously improve the efficacy of our demand generation efforts by building marketing programs such as ABM sequenced content, SEM, social, webinars and direct mail, in order to capture and nurture major account leads to support our sales pipeline. This role will require taking strategic targeting initiatives and translating them into specific execution plans with minimal guidance. The successful candidate will be a critical hands-on leader with deep experience in demand generation programs and B2B marketing automation systems.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build and track integrated marketing campaigns including direct mail, email campaigns, social media, display and SEM efforts
- Apply ABM strategies across targets
- Collaborate with Content Team for messaging and landing page strategies
- Work with Events lead to ensure communication is cohesive with paid efforts
- Translate strategic initiatives into tactical campaigns to achieve business goals
- Curate and manage reports and insights for marketing generated leads
- Collaborate with our agency and partnerships teams to promote each other’s content
- Manage budgets and provide guidance on where investments should increase or throttle
- 5-8 years of digital marketing background. SAAS and B2B backgrounds preferred
- Deep expertise planning, evaluating, executing, and measuring campaign performance
- A natural storyteller who understands what it takes to engage clients through multiple
- digital channels
- Passion for demonstrating ROI for marketing programs
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-directed team player
- Self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multi-task and stay focused
- Demonstrated expertise in database marketing including, segmentation for email marketing, lead scoring, lead nurturing, and database health assessment
- SEO, SEM and Social Media management experience
- Familiarity with Marketo
- Familiarity with Brightedge a plus
- Salesforce knowledge a plus
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 10 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description