We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Program Manager for Law Firm and Government segments on the Demand Generation team, you will be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels including events, SEM, email, retargeting, and social advertising. This person should be a revenue-centric marketer with a proven track record of success in inbound and outbound B2B marketing, including account-based marketing strategies. They will have full ownership of integrated campaigns designed to grow our customer base and uncover upsell and cross sell opportunities within existing customer accounts. If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility marketer within the organization, this role might be for you.
- Set the demand generation strategy for the Law Firm and Government segments to align with business goals and own the marketing contribution target
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, Relativity products and the buyer’s journey
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, materials, channels, and calls to action for key personas and target accounts
- Develop and execute innovative short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns, which include, but are not limited to, webinars, emails, nurtures, paid media, content syndication, etc.
- Drive enterprise MQLs and sales pipeline while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows
- Assist in content development to target customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance to stakeholders across the business
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy
- Partner with Sales to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with the Revenue Operations team.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience
- 2+ years of demand generation experience within a b2b environment
- Experience crafting and executing enterprise-level demand generation programs
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Proven experience developing and executing account-based marketing strategies to grow target accounts
- Proven experience working with email marketing, social advertising, SEM, paid media and content syndication
- Experience developing compelling messaging and voice across all digital channels
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Experience partnering with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along buyer’s journey
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.