The Morningstar Demand Generation organization is looking for a digitally fluent marketer to support building and scaling our ABM strategy. The Manager, Digital ABM will be responsible for innovating and scaling our ABM strategy across digital channels. Opportunity to showcase your technical expertise while experimenting with new technologies that deliver highly relevant customer centric campaigns breaking through the noise and resulting in pipeline and revenue.
You are an expert in demand marketing and orchestration and have a consistent track record of driving pipeline and revenue. You have working knowledge and past experience with digital marketing (SEM, Display, Retargeting), email / direct marketing, Sales Development, and Account Based approaches. You think in terms of revenue and know that the best marketing strategy is one where the customer doesn’t feel friction.
• Work in coordination with Sr. Manager of ABM to implement and scale ABM strategy
• Activate omni-channel customer marketing programs to 1:1 and 1:Few audiences at all stages of the buyer journey, with heavy emphasis on accelerating sales pipeline velocity and improve the customer experience.
• Support the strategy, execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of Morningstar’s prospect and customer digital experience through its website and associated digital channels, including demand generation, renewal/upsell, and customer engagement.
• Partner with corporate digital teams for cross-segment knowledge sharing, best practice building and identifying opportunities to fine tune paid digital strategies .
• Implement and optimize account scoring, routing, and methodologies to ensure the highest quality marketing qualified accounts (MQA) are routed and prioritized appropriately for further development by the SDRs.
• Monitor ABM digital Marketing trends and generate insights to identify opportunities for campaign improvement and optimization
• Day to day campaign management tasks including: optimization, budget control and forecasting
• Develop and execute campaign testing, including: ad copy, landing page, audience, and channel expansion testing
• Coordinate across internal teams including Corporate Digital, Brand Marketing, Customer Marketing, Product Marketing, Analytics, Data, Technology etc. to execute ABM digital strategies End to End.
• 3-5 Years of experience in a marketing role
• 2+ years of experience in Paid Search Engine Marketing
• 1+ year of experience managing cross channel ABM execution
• “Self-starter”, strong organizational skills, ownership mentality, ability to prioritize workloads, and fast learner of new digital marketing and SEM specific technology tools
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversions, and online customer acquisition
• Ability to work with high-performing teammates, as well as partners across the enterprise
• Experience or familiarity with SFDC (Salesforce) and the integration between Marketing and Sales Operations
• Experience with implementing and operating marketing systems, including platforms such as 6Sense, Eloqua, Google analytics and other tools across the technology stack
• Experience analyzing and evaluating campaign performance
• Bachelors’ degree