Digital Advertising Specialist
FourKites is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing team! This position will work closely with our Digital Marketing team to develop, execute, and optimize digital advertising campaigns.
We are excited to bring on a team member who will be responsible for maximizing FourKites’s exposure through paid media, setting up and monitoring ad campaigns on various ad networks or platforms, refining the lead workflow and process, and reporting on various KPIs. This person will have a basic understanding of B2B marketing, B2B ad targeting, account based marketing, best practices for landing page and ad design, conversion and testing.
- Manage all of FourKites’s digital media campaigns, budgets, and reporting on various platforms including LinkedIn, Google Ads, and Account Based Marketing platforms
- Evaluate growing programmatic, native, account based marketing (ABM), and other paid media opportunities; recommend new spend and tactics to increase results
- Continuously optimize ad campaign performance through testing, offers/creative types, and targeting options
- Develop landing pages, personalize messaging, A/B test various page elements to optimize conversion rate
- Assess and report on platform performance and campaign results
- Develop strategies to utilize FourKites’s owned data to accurately target key segments
- Optimize lead quality and conversion rate
- Experience driving leads through B2B digital advertising campaigns on platforms including LinkedIn, Google Ads and ABM platforms
- Knowledge of campaign performance reporting standards, both through the platforms’ native dashboards as well as through third party tools such as Pardot, Salesforce, and other reporting dashboards
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics including setting up experiments and tracking goals to optimize website conversions
- Ability to multi-task across various projects, adhering to deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills, resourcefulness, self-starter
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with a high degree of collaboration and influence
- Proven track record of taking ownership of a project and seeing it through to completion
- Data driven and results oriented
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.
**If you cannot successfully complete the application process through the FourKites website because of the education field, please send your resume and a brief message to [email protected]