The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority. Enova has not yet determined a return to office date, but will require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before such date. Proof of vaccination will be required. Enova will consider exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis for those who need accommodation due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs or practices.
About the role:
As a Marketing Associate, problem-solvers, self-directors, and action-oriented thinkers are required. You will be responsible for managing direct response media marketing campaigns (TV, radio, other offline, online display, and paid search), as well as support brand strategy and product launches across all marketing mediums. The role will be focusing on supporting our CashNetUSA and recently acquired Pangea brand.
Do you have a passion for analytics and reporting? So do we! Our marketers analyze data using robust techniques to improve and evolve marketing channel strategies, ultimately growing our business. You’ll need to be able to play nice with internal departments (Analytics, Creative, and Legal) as well as manage external vendor relationships. Since innovation is the name-of-the-game at Enova we’ll be looking at you to explore new initiatives, propose process improvements, and test new marketing channels and/or vendors
What you'll be doing:
- Increase new customer acquisition by executing brand media offline (TV, radio, audio, etc.) and online (prospecting and retargeting display, streaming audio, paid search, etc).
- Work with internal Customer Insights Analytics team and external media agency analytics team on data feeds and reporting to manage campaign effectiveness and KPIs, ultimately using findings to recommend ways to optimize spend and make improvements to brand media campaigns.
- Maintain existing agency relationships (media and creative) to drive monthly planning and execution, as well as holding agencies accountable for deliverables and KPIs.
- Create, manage, test and analyze creative and media campaigns across offline and online channels from conception through execution.
- Support and integrate brand strategy, tone, and messaging across all marketing mediums (digital, email, social etc.).
- Support marketing team in new product launches, building comprehensive marketing strategies and plans and working closely with Strategy & Operations/Product Management teams.
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments (Creative, Legal, Compliance, GR/PR) to develop creative and brand messaging and integrate across all owned properties and marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with the team in exploring new initiatives, emerging media, marketing channels, and other projects.
- Engage with internal market intelligence team and media agencies on research and consumer insights to support brand channel strategy and tactics.
- Work cross-functionally with other brand channel owners to ensure best practices are shared and implemented across all P&Ls.
We're excited about you if you:
- Have 2+ years of professional experience in a Marketing or Business function (i.e. Strategy, Planning, Operations).
- Have media planning and development experience
- Are a demonstrated self starter and problem solver - You’ll be successful in this role if you can think critically and dig deeper to improve processes, campaign performance that have a measurable impact on the business
- Have strong analytical skills - you’re able to manipulate and analyze data in order to identify trends, solve problems, and make informed recommendations. Experience with Excel, Micro-strategy or other visualization tools preferred.
- Are an outstanding project manager - You can develop, adhere to, and communicate reasonable timelines.
- Can communicate, collaborate and influence - Proven skill in working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g. Strategy & Operations, Analytics, creative teams, vendor partners etc.) in support of specific business priorities.
- Are creative and think outside the box - The only constant in our industry is change. You love to brainstorm, generate new ideas, and bring creative, innovative solutions to the challenges our customers face every day.
- Are adaptable - The only constant is change. You can pivot from one initiative to the next, executing thoughtful tests/experiments and quickly moving on from ones that aren’t performing.
Things we like, but don't require:
- Programmatic display (prospecting and retargeting) experience
- Adobe suite (Analytics, AdCloud, Audience Manager)
- Creative development and production experience
The Marketing Team:
Enova’s marketing department owns the brand identity, customer acquisition, and customer engagement efforts for Enova’s portfolio of brands which serve consumer and small business market segments in the US and Brazil. We invest in a robust marketing mix which includes offline (TV, radio, print), partner marketing, digital (Programmatic, CTV, Social), and direct marketing tactics (mail, email, SMS) to drive new customer growth and deepen customer engagement. We’ve built a data driven, test and learn culture where individuals at all levels own programs that have a measurable, bottom line impact. Individuals who value solving problems, continuous learning, and collaborating with colleagues across product, analytics, and operations will find infinite opportunities to broaden their skill set and grow their career by rotating through brands and functions within marketing or even the broader Enova organization.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.