Digital Marketing Associate
The Matchnode Digital Marketing Team is looking to expand our team with an individual interested in expanding on a career in Digital Advertising, Strategy, and Analytics. We aim to cultivate a wide-ranging skill set across multiple channels and platforms. The individual will work directly with the founders and interface with clients.
- Generate and compile in-depth client reports pulling in from multiple platforms
- Create Digital Ads on various networks
- Use advanced targeting and conversion techniques to acquire customers for our clients
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals and being self-directed.
- A very strong interest in launching a career in Digital Marketing
- 1+ years in digital experience in Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Adwords and other misc platforms
- Strong communication skills (written) and a positive attitude are a must.
- A customer service focus and the ability to work both as a team and independently are a necessity.
- Able to successfully manage and prioritize multiple campaigns in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to gather, analyze, synthesize, summarize, and present data.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and shift priorities quickly
- Proficiency in Google Docs
- Familiar with tracking, analytics, and reporting including Google Analytics