Digital Marketing Director at Turn Technologies, Inc.
You are eager to be part of a growing, fast-paced startup where you can apply your well-honed skills to build a strategic digital marketing vision and implement effective inbound strategies to generate great leads. You are the type of marketing person that has experience growth hacking early stage startups via email marketing, content marketing, SEO, and other digital channels and viral strategies. You are also the analytical type of marketer that measures everything in the conversion funnel to optimize daily.
Are you nodding your head yes? Then this position is for you!
Turn builds solutions for the 1099 labor supply side of the gig economy.
Many on-demand companies - from startups to more established companies - use Turn’s modern identity screening platform to help manage their contingent workforces. We are now expanding our capabilities beyond screening to also include worker sourcing and worker benefits to create an end-to-end labor solution. Our goal is to take a data-first approach to solving complex business problems for the 1099 labor sector and help our partners better screen, source, and retain their contingent workers.
We are rapidly growing and building a diverse team with different perspectives, a passion for the gig economy, and a customer-first mentality.
- Collaborate with our Sales Team in the development and implementation of top of the funnel marketing strategies, automated lead nurturing, scoring, and management
- Gathering competitive intelligence and putting together competitive reports
- Using the above intel to help sales content creation
- Strengthen our email strategy and email asset design for marketing campaigns
- Manage automated email campaigns, create landing pages and associated campaigns, handle lead imports and monitor campaign results
- Analyze and track key metrics like CTR and conversions on all email campaigns
- Collaborate with the team on launches and become an expert on product offerings
- Develop and maintain our voice through all channels and communications
- Work closely with our Product and Sales teams on content and communication to maximize the effectiveness of each program
- Track, report, and analyze marketing analytics from PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Responsible for improving SEO/SEM
- Optimize website content for search engine marketing
- Collaborate with outside marketing consultants on an as needed basis
- 3-5 years experience in a B2B marketing demand generation role
- 3-5 years creating and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Deep understanding of digital demand generation, including inbound and outbound campaigns, paid search, marketing automation, and process best practices
- Experience with SEO and email automation,
- Prior experience with GSuite, MQL, SQL, Basic HTML, Excel, and Google Sheets
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where strategies or campaigns can quickly shift as business needs warrant
- Ability to support and drive productivity from distributed teams, while balancing competing priorities
- Creative, self-motivated, and analytical
- Have worked with both product and marketing teams at a startup or agency
- Medical insurance
- Stock options