Productive Edge is adding a strategic Digital Marketing Director to our growing leadership team. This person will have proven success in implementing B2B marketing strategies that attract and convert prospects into marketing qualified leads. This is an exciting opportunity for a technology services based marketing professional who loves all things digital, driving go to market campaigns.
As a Digital Marketing Director at Productive Edge, you will be a member of a high-performing team that focuses on delivering digital strategy and technology implementing services to clients. Your days will normally consist of the following activities:
- Generating leads to fill the pipeline funnel for a digital services and technology services company
- Assisting in creating and marketing P/E offers by providing research material, personal view and guidance for digital transformation related services to Productive Edge’s thought leadership team on defining problems specific to audiences and industries that Productive Edge can deliver solutions for
- Defining specific outbound, inbound and joint partner specific campaign tactics for each offer. This includes, driving online traffic for specific offers, SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing, Conferences, Webinars, Podcasts, Industry specific events, connection with industry publications etc
- Shepherd and lead content creation to meet the needs of each offer
- Building and maintaining relationships with key partners. Work with partner go-to-market teams on joint tactics. Demonstrate value to partner for investing in and working with PE on a joint go-to-market strategy
- Working closely with partner go-to-market or their partner teams in ensuring transparency and visibility into results of joint campaigns or joint business development initiatives
- Executing inbound, outbound and partner specific campaign tactics identified
- Creating and managing marketing initiatives (campaigns, internal web promotions, etc.)
- Creating and managing campaigns using HubSpot (Landing Pages, forms, email campaigns, lead scoring, SFDC integration etc)
- Creating and managing ad spend across channels (LinkedIn, Google)
- Managing social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and PE Blog) to promote our culture, ideas, capabilities, services and successes.
- Reviewing and analyzing our company's website(s) for areas that need to be improved, deleted or revised.
- Improving our company's organic search results by identifying powerful keywords.
- Continually identifying appropriate search keywords for evolving P/E practice areas and shepherding the creation of new content
- Writing original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Compiling and presenting SEO performance reports.
- Attending conferences and local meets up to preach our awesomeness.
- Overseeing internal company Culture initiatives.
To excel in these daily activities, a Digital Marketing Director at Productive Edge would make use of the following experience and skills:
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience
- 8+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with HubSpot
- Expert level experience in SEO and Google Adwords
- Have experience and knowledge of key drivers for buying digital transformation related services and marketing to Fortune 1000 companies
- Provided specific tactics on course correction and quarterly review of tactics that worked and that didn’t and alternate actions to take to enhance pipeline creation
- Provided campaign specific reports, efficacy of campaign tactics in generating leads and metrics on an ongoing basis to the team
- Defined and agreed on metrics for each campaign tactic with broader team
- Put in place mechanism to measure and report on the metrics during and after campaign execution
- Used knowledge of marketing automation techniques to drive desired actions
- Defined follow-up process for each campaign. Use of marketing automation tools in HubSpot to enhance follow up
- Responsible for ensuring leads end up in CRM marked with campaign
- Publishing a campaign and content calendar
- Comfortable and enjoy talking to new people (clients, peers, etc.)
- Passionately enjoy social media and staying up to date on the latest tech trends
- Writing/grammar skills are well above par
- Love coming up with unique ideas to grow business/relationships
- Experience using SEO tools and tracking analytics
- General understanding of technical languages and development methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based Digital Strategy and Technology Agency. We help clients with launching differentiated client engagement strategies, enhancing employee experience and optimizing their operations. Our technology specializations include modern enterprise mobility, digital experience platforms, artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud native solutions, internet of things, mixed reality and blockchain.
Productive Edge offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment. Because we focus on building long-term partnerships with our clients, Productive Edge team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations. Our passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes Productive Edge such a rewarding place to work. We also offer an attractive suite of benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k retirement plan.
Our reputation for delivering premium technological support means that we are growing all the time. We have an open loft-style work environment in downtown Chicago, steps from the red/brown line and a fun work atmosphere with outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities. While we have a fun work environment and a passion for what we do, we also have a flawless record of timely delivery for our clients and expect each team member to embrace our high-performance standards.