Digital Marketing Manager at SpotOn
Digital Marketing Manager
This is a full-time role, Remote
SpotOn is a software and payments SAAS company with an omnichannel software platform that has redefined the merchant service industry by giving businesses the tools and services to grow and run their businesses. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in fin-tech. We rely on our products, integrity, and concierge-like service team instead of tricky and misleading long-term contracts rampant in the payments industry.
We have built easy-to-use tools for businesses to increase revenue and connect them with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, and data analytics in conjunction with cutting-edge POS systems and payment applications. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and small to mid-sized chains.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager/PPC expert to join our product research team. This person will be part of a team that builds the first of its kind advertising platform for SMBs. In this position, you will create PPC campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook, and Instagram. You will experiment with new creatives, funnels, conversions, campaign techniques, and more! The insights of your research will serve our product team for building a great product for our customers.
- Launch and optimize various pay-per-click campaigns.
- Oversee the process of audience targeting and keyword selection.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
- Track KPIs for assessing performance and also identify discrepancies.
- Work with the content team to optimize landing pages and ads
- Produce reports for the product team and stakeholders.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
- Proven 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Google Ads PPC campaign manager.
- Proven 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Facebook and Instagram PPC campaign manager.
- Experience with managing low-budget campaigns.
- Experience working with small businesses, restaurant experience - advantage
- An analytical mind with excellent mathematical skills.
- Professional certification in Google Ads will be preferred.
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO and advanced digital marketing skills.
… and here’s a bit about what we have to offer!
- Flexible working schedule
- 401K with matching
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state, or local law.