Digital Marketing Manager at Pampered Chef
About the Role:
The Digital Marketing Manager will focus on developing marketing programs that focus on the acquisition, retention and engagement of users across the entire digital user journey. This person will be responsible for all aspects of program management including planning, execution, management and analysis for digital marketing campaigns that improve online conversions and increase consultant productivity. The ideal candidate is self-driven, highly motivated and highly organized, and someone who can develop strategy while also executing on a tactical level. The right candidate will have a strong background in a variety of channels, including web, mobile, SEO, pay-per-click, retargeting, email marketing, content, social media and analytics. This person must have an eye for creative development and storytelling and a natural ability to lead and project manage, while understanding how to develop and execute digital marketing programs—including all traffic, conversion, and optimization efforts—to reach revenue goals and KPIs while maximizing ROI.
About the Team:
The Digital Marketing Manager is a leader on the digital marketing team, which is focused on creating engaging digital marketing experiences and programs that improve the customer experience, generate awareness, and drive revenue. Our team leads the company’s digital marketing strategy and development, and execute go-to-market plans that support company goals and marketing team strategies for consumer, field, and solutions teams. The Digital Marketing Manager will help develop our digital marketing strategy, roadmap, and ecosystem, and optimization our website, content, e-commerce, and mobile marketing experience. The person will also help the team with awareness and demand generation programs, digital editorial and content marketing strategies, and website personalization efforts.
What you will do:
- Develop strategies to drive online traffic to our website and the individual websites of our consultants, including overall SEO strategy.
- Track and analyze conversion rates and overall website performance and develop plans to optimize over time.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns through a variety of channels including but not limited to: web, mobile, SEO, pay-per-click, and email.
- Define the process for creating, editing, and delivering high-impact content campaigns across multiple digital channels to our target audiences.
- Collaborate with key business partners in marketing and across the organization on campaigns that increase brand awareness.
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of online platforms in collaboration with marketing, technology, and UX teams.
- Work with corporate communications and social marketing team to identify and execute campaigns to drive awareness and revenue.
- Evaluate competitors and research new technologies and website enhancements that create best-in-class digital experience for customers and consultants.
- Focus on website performance, insights, and opportunities that drive toward company goals and key performance metrics.
- Train consultants on best practices for digital marketing and equip them with the tools needed to market their businesses online.
- Manage campaign budgets and vendor relationships.
- Partner with UX teams to test site strategies.
Skills you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent field required.
- At least five years of experience managing digital marketing programs.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing technologies and best practices for optimization.
- At least three years of experience in content development and best practices web writing, editing, and publishing experience, including business-to-consumer and business-to-business experience.
- At least three years of years team-management experience, including experience managing freelance contractors.
- Experience managing digital experiences across platforms.
- Proven ability to drive performance and focus on key performance indicators to meet company objectives.
- Strong project management, communication, and collaboration skills required.
- Experience tracking campaigns from analytics perspective required.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role required.
- Experience in ecommerce strongly preferred.
Technology you'll use:
Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Salesforce, Adobe Test and Target, BlueCore, Google CPC, Social Advertising, Sprout Social