Digital Marketing Manager at All Campus
All Campus is growing fast and we need to grow our Digital Marketing team. At All Campus, we expect passion, excellence, curiosity, and character from ourselves in all facets of our jobs and our lives. We are looking for talented and energetic teammates who are not just experienced in managing successful campaigns, but who get excited about pushing limits and elevating digital marketing to an art form.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management of All Campus’s paid marketing campaigns that generate high-value traffic for non-profit university and college-specific programs. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated tactical and strategic excellence creating and running successful multi-channel digital marketing campaigns. Candidates need to be self-starters who are passionate about their work, analytical and innovative in their thinking; and team players motivated to deliver exceptional results for a rapidly growing organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing, managing and optimizing campaigns across multiple platforms/networks including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Manager, LinkedIn Manager and more.
- Day-to-day management of media campaigns including strategic bidding and budgeting, creative development, multi-variant testing, landing page optimization, analysis of real-time data, forecasting, and campaign optimization based on ROI.
- Analysis of complex, multi-source data sets using commercial and proprietary management tools to optimize campaigns.
- Preparation of analyses and recommendations that will be presented to internal and external stakeholders. On occasion, the presentation of these analyses and recommendations will be required.
- Billing and invoicing support utilizing proprietary lead generation management tools.
- Regularly updating reports on campaign performance, trends, and projected growth.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Background in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing and advertising.
- Experience with search engine marketing (SEM) and campaign optimization is required.
- Experience with social media management and optimization is preferred.
- Experience with display/programmatic campaign management is a plus.
- Experience with search engine optimization (SEO) is a plus.
- Experience in the education marketing or OPM space is a plus.
- Certifications on relevant digital marketing platforms is a [big] plus.
COMPUTER SKILLS/EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM THE JOB which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of Google Suite products is a plus.