Reverb is a leading online marketplace for buying and selling new, used, and vintage musical instruments. Since launching in 2013, Reverb has grown into a vibrant community of buyers and sellers all over the world. By focusing on inspiring content, price transparency, musician-focused eCommerce tools, a music-savvy customer service team, and more, Reverb has created an online destination where the global music community can connect over the perfect piece of music gear.
We are seeking a talented, action-oriented Digital Marketing Specialist, SEM to join our growth marketing team. You should have experience building and managing large scale direct response Google SEM campaigns, preferably within the retail/ecommerce vertical. You will be responsible for developing and executing Reverb’s SEM strategy, scaling Reverb’s SEM program, and expanding upper funnel initiatives such as showcase shopping and display. At Reverb, we’re bringing our mission of making the world more musical to life through authentic, customer-centric marketing campaigns. We are constantly exploring new ways to acquire, activate and retain engaged buyers. We demonstrate daily how data, insights, and innovative-thinking can craft strategy and campaigns that lead to global growth.
This role is located in our Chicago, IL office.
- Support the growth of Reverb’s performance marketing practice and global SEM program
- Manage the SEM program to strict performance goals while testing and expanding into more upper funnel initiatives (Display, YouTube, etc.)
- Deliver reporting, insights, and forecasts that accurately and appropriately measure channel performance on a daily through annual basis
- Partner with marketing team members to develop integrated efforts, such as integrated Google Display campaigns
- Scale international search coverage of both buyers and sellers in key markets
- Design, implement and iterate on experiments to acquire new buyers through performance marketing channels
- Stay on top of the always-evolving digital marketing landscape, from industry news to emerging technology and new campaign types
- You have 3-5 years of online and direct response marketing experience with demonstrated success in managing substantial paid search budget to specific goals
- You have deep familiarity with multiple bidding strategies and bid management tools
- You have strong critical thinking skills coupled with a bias towards action so as to anticipate the constantly changing marketing arena and prepare Reverb to navigate and be successful through those changes
- You have demonstrated the ability to overcome problems or make the most out of what is available to create a solution
- You are highly collaborative and operate with integrity, confidence, and empathy
- You are passionate about contributing to a marketplace that serves the creative community and deeply care about the customer experience
Interested in working with us? Send us a cover letter and resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you’re all about. If you’re into music or play an instrument, we’d love to hear about it. Not everyone at Reverb is a music maker, but we all embrace our mission of making the world more musical.
About our compensation and benefits
Reverb offers compensation packages that include base, bonus, and equity in the form of Etsy restricted stock units. Some of our key benefits include:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their eligible dependents (you read it right: no premiums!)
- Life, AD&D, and supplemental long-and short-term disability insurance
- A matching 401(k)
- A flexible take it as you need it PTO policy
- 12 weeks of gender-neutral parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child
- Up to $7,500 reimbursement of adoption-related expenses
- Ways to give back to you community through a charitable contribution match and volunteer time off
At Reverb, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Reverb is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.