Digital Marketing Specialist at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
As part of the Demand Generation Team at project44, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for optimizing our lead generation programs across multiple digital channels such as PPC, SEO, display, retargeting, paid social, and email. This role will ensure that we are constantly experimenting with and optimizing marketing campaigns to drive quality leads for the sales team and meeting or exceeding our revenue targets.
You are metrics-driven, understand marketing automation, have experience in multiple digital marketing channels and most importantly possess a growth marketing mindset. You are someone who challenges the status quo, looks for new opportunities, takes a build-measure-learn approach to marketing campaigns and demonstrates passion for your work.
- Execute and measure digital marketing campaigns, across all channels: e-mail, paid social, paid search, display and more to generate high quality leads
- Responsible for weekly reporting of digital campaigns, website analytics and business-related KPI’s including MQLs, pipeline and ROI
- Brainstorm new and creative demand generation strategies
- Building email campaigns, database selection, create, test and execute emails to generate/nurture leads and support partners/events/ad-hoc
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
- Use automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Creating campaigns for tracking leads and upload leads with correct tracking in place
- Analyze lead flow and areas for improvement - report on program results and develop insights on performance
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 3 - 5 years of experience in digital marketing across multiple channels (PPC, SEO, Display, Social, Email Marketing)
- B2B lead/demand generation experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Marketo/Salesforce or some exposure to Marketing Automation tools preferred
- Strong experience in Google Ads (Search, Display and Retargeting), Linkedin Ads, and Facebook required.
- Strong organization skills, meticulously thorough and tenacious
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.