Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
ABOUT THE TEAM
With Raving Fan service at the center of their work, Centro's Client and Media Services team researches, plans, and buys media for agencies and brands. Basis is at the foundation of all their tasks—from research and vendor communication, to optimization and campaign visualization – and everything in between. This strategic and focused team shares the common goal of helping their clients to become smarter, faster and more effective at what they do.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
This position is centered on providing support to the digital media team. You will be primarily responsible for ensuring campaigns are executed with accuracy and meeting the goals and objectives the client set forth. You will contribute by:
- Understanding how Centro creates a “Raving Fan” culture among its clients
- Coordinating successful campaign launch
- Learning the basics of digital media strategy & programmatic buying
- Managing insertion orders & all post IO media plan revisions
- Collaborating closely with internal teams to ensure all necessary materials are received & set-up
- Complete to launch campaigns on-time
- Gathering screenshots for launching campaigns
- Managing flight calendars & all live business for assigned accounts
- Closely monitoring campaign pacing to ensure all campaigns deliver in full
- Supporting Digital Media Specialist with media planning, research materials, and campaign activation responsibilities
- Assisting with campaign optimizations & reporting as necessary
- Assisting Finance in billing executions & discrepancies
- Supporting Account Lead & Digital Media Specialist in responding to client requests & special projects as necessary
- Organizing & managing weekly campaign status meetings & distributing write ups for internal teams (providing status on all live campaigns)
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1 year of professional experience
- Heavy attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word)
- Proven communication & organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment & be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Enjoys Fast-Paced, Deadline Driven Environment
- Interest & passion for advertising, digital media, & media planning & buying
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Education focused in advertising, digital media, or communications
- Previous internship/professional experience being hands on with media planning or digital advertising
- Agency experience
- Client facing experience
- The ability to stay highly organized, optimistic, & coachable through quickly changing situations
- An understanding of programmatic technology
- Basis experience
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Google AdWords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Centro is committed to maintaining a culture where we trust our employees to do their best work. We believe results matter more than where they are produced. Currently, we offer our employees choice and flexibility on whether they’d like to work: in one of our office locations (once they open back up post-pandemic!), completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. These arrangements vary based on your situation as well as the needs of the team and role.
We’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.