DIGITAL MEDIA ASSOCIATE
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the Manager, Client & Media Services in the region, the Digital Media Associate is a position centered on providing support to the digital media team, primarily responsible for ensuring campaigns are executed with accuracy and meeting the goals and objectives the client set forth. This includes, assisting with completion of RFP’s, coordinating successful campaign launch, overseeing pacing and delivery, and helping with reporting and optimizations. An understanding of how Centro creates a “Raving Fan” culture among its clients is a must!
- Work closely with the Client Development, Client and Media Services, Campaign Management, and Campaign Performance teams to service client needs.
- Responsible for helping complete RFPs which includes pulling any necessary syndicated research and developing slides and other materials related to developing the media recommendation.
- Supports Digital Media Specialist with pre-sale/planning; live and post-campaign activation responsibilities
- Responsible for learning the basics of digital media strategy and programmatic buying
- Manages insertion orders and all post IO media plan revisions.
- Manage the approval of all publisher Insertion Orders for each campaign
- This role also works closely with internal teams to ensure all necessary materials are received and set-up is complete to launch campaigns on-time.
- Responsible for gathering screenshots for launching campaigns
- Manage all live business for assigned accounts
- Manage flight calendar of campaigns with multiple flights
- Closely monitor campaign pacing to ensure all campaigns deliver in full
- Proactively recommend optimizations to Digital Media Specialist & Account Lead based on campaign delivery and/or performance
- Assist with campaign optimizations and reporting as necessary
- Assist Finance in billing executions and discrepancies
- Support Account Lead and Digital Media Specialist in responding to client requests and special projects as necessary
- Organize and manage weekly campaign status meetings and distribute write ups for internal teams (provide status on all live campaigns)
- Related internship experience or 1 year of work experience
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Heavy attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Proven communication skills
- Proven organization skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Enjoys Fast-Paced, Deadline Driven Environment
- Interest and passion for advertising, digital media, and media planning and buying
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.