WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Client Analytics team is at the core of our Media Services Organization (MSO). This team leverages a diverse set of professional backgrounds with a shared passion for all things related to digital performance. They use Basis to expedite data aggregation and construct actionable insights to help clients better understand how their campaigns are performing. This team is a beacon for efficiency and automation in the industry, and continuously strives for improvement via personal development, accountability, and hard work.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
This position will be responsible for the development and management of a team of analysts. You will be assigned to key accounts to assemble reporting & insights, work with teams to align on objectives/KPI’s and make recommendations for campaign optimization. You will report to the VP of Client Analytics and will contribute by:
- Managing the day-to-day of client analytics team, including goal setting, regular 1:1’s, development check-ins and coaching
- Acting as a Client Analyst for a small book of key accounts
- Aligning campaign objectives/KPIs and developing performance measurement plans and recommendations for campaign optimization
- Delivering insightful and actionable reports that tell the performance story of the campaign
- Partnering with Client and Media Services, Search, and Social team members to develop forward-looking campaigns based on historical performance insights
- Presenting reports, optimization recommendations and insights to both client and internal audiences
- Educating Client & Media Services teams on Centro solutions related to analytics and reporting such as ad verification, dashboarding, attribution, brand studies and viewability
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years digital media experience, especially in client-facing buying or media measurement departments
- 1+ year management experience preferred
- Strong independent thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Highly motivated with a strong record of project or process management
- Strong qualitative skills with ability to demonstrate quality data organization and analysis techniques
- Understanding of digital media buying and ad serving landscape
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- A fun, positive attitude that embodies the Centro’s core principles
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics or Economics preferred
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Datorama or SQL
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.