The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority. Enova has not yet determined a return to office date, but will require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before such date. Proof of vaccination will be required. Enova will consider exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis for those who need accommodation due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs or practices.
The Marketing Team:
Enova’s marketing department owns the brand identity, customer acquisition, and customer engagement efforts for Enova’s portfolio of brands which serve consumer and small business market segments in the US and Brazil. We invest in a robust marketing mix which includes offline (TV, radio, print), partner marketing, digital (Programmatic, CTV, Social), and direct marketing tactics (mail, email, SMS) to drive new customer growth and deepen customer engagement. We’ve built a data driven, test and learn culture where individuals at all levels own programs that have a measurable, bottom line impact. Individuals who value solving problems, continuous learning, and collaborating with colleagues across product, analytics, and operations will find infinite opportunities to broaden their skill set and grow their career by rotating through brands and functions within marketing or even the broader Enova organization.
What you'll do:
- Manage day-to-day execution of acquisition and portfolio direct mail programs across the two US consumer brands, which includes data flows between external vendors, weekly performance reporting (marketing pitch), building schedules and campaign, internal cost tracking, maintaining accurate, and up-to-date campaign tracking.
- Implement creative / targeting testing strategies for future campaigns. Responsible for monitoring and reporting test performance to key stakeholders.
- Track and optimize campaign performance to recommend growth strategies, and proactively identify data trends to help guide decision making
- Work w/ external suppliers, including data/print vendors
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple departments (including BI/DS, and marketing analytics) to build, develop and maintain reporting
- Continually looking for new ways to improve CX to improve overall conversion
- Work closely with internal teams to execute projects that contribute to the overall success of the Direct mail channel
We're excited about if you:
- Have 2+ years of professional experience in a Marketing or Business function (i.e. Strategy, Planning, Operations).
- Are a demonstrated self starter and problem solver - You’ll be successful in this role if you can think critically and dig deeper to improve processes, campaign performance that have a measurable impact on the business
- Have strong analytical skills - you’re able to manipulate and analyze data in order to identify trends, solve problems, and make informed recommendations. Experience with Excel, Micro-strategy or other visualization tools preferred.
- Are an outstanding project manager - You can develop, adhere to, and communicate reasonable timelines.
- Can communicate, collaborate and influence - Proven skill in working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g. Strategy & Operations, Analytics, creative teams, vendor partners etc.) in support of specific business priorities.
- Are creative and think outside the box - The only constant in our industry is change. You love to brainstorm, generate new ideas, and bring creative, innovative solutions to the challenges our customers face every day.
Things we like, but don't require:
- Credit bureau and/or CRA experience
- Financial Services
- Direct Marketing experience
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.