Join some of the world’s best problem-solvers, pioneers, and out-of-the-box thinkers.
Everspring partners with leading universities to create a new standard of excellence in online education. Our dynamic and innovative team shapes the culture of our company and powers our university partners’ success. We are not a typical online education company – Everspring’s unique approach influences everything we do.
Our Marketing team is the voice of our University partner online programs. This is a team of creatives, storytellers and problem-solvers who are champions of the University and their students.
We’re a passionate, high-performing team that delivers impactful and interesting educational products and services to our customers.
We are looking for a Director of Content Marketing to join the Everspring Marketing Team. You will oversee the strategy, production and execution of content that drives engagement before, during and after finding a university partner online. The ideal candidate will bring his or her passion for continuing education, industry trends and a deep knowledge of digital platforms to build go-to-market programs that drive consumer engagement. You will be responsible for driving student acquisition and building brand engagement by leveraging video, social, paid media, blogs and microsite content to meet specific goals. Additionally, you will oversee the Content and Design team, to ensure the delivery of relevant, differentiated, compelling and engaging content that helps students discover the best programs for their success. You will partner with brand marketing teams to align campaign and business objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic marketing leader, innovative and creative with an entrepreneurial spirit. You must be a strong collaborator with ability to work across multiple marketing platforms with the goal of reaching and engaging potential students.
- Develop innovative cross-functional content marketing strategies that leverage consumer insights in delivering engagement with our university brands
- Shape the content calendar across all properties with a focus on customer centric, data-driven approach to content planning
- Align the content strategy to ensure a consistent brand voice and tone, ensuring cohesive content execution across the customer lifecycle
- Communicate the strategy across multiple teams, leading sourcing plans, content production schedules, and measurement plans
- Build close relationships with cross-functional partners to understand, prioritize, and build strategy on all projects
- Develop design standards across all platforms, including web properties and creative campaigns
- Manage agencies and 3rd party partners to develop best-in-class content
- Develop effective content format recommendations and digital content experiences (for owned, earned, and paid media channels) that align to marketing goals by evaluating campaign objectives, source content, personas, buyer journeys, and research
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, creative writing, journalism or related field
- 8+ years of relevant experience within Digital Marketing or Digital Agency experience
- Experience and passion for building results driven content strategies across owned and earned channels
- Excellent marketing copywriting skills (samples required)
- Familiarity with social, segment marketing, and lead nurturing
- SEO and Google Analytics knowledge
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, continually identifying new opportunities while mastering the tactical requirements necessary to produce and maintain marketing content
- Experience managing a creative team, including copywriters and designers.
- Familiar with agile processes, driving a test and learn approach to creative execution, messaging and calls-to-action Knowledge/background of e-commerce, email marketing, and best practices
- Positive, driven and energetic team player
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities for campaigns and make recommendations that integrate with other marketing activities and larger business goals
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer.