We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly-listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics.
We are hiring a strategic and ambitious marketing leader that thrives in a fast- pace and high-impact environment. This individual appreciates how critical the right people, process, and technology are in developing world-class marketing and sales organizations. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, and working closely with our brand, acquisition, and sales teams, this leader will play a key role in developing and evolving key areas of our marketing organization.
About the Role:
- Scale key customer marketing and sales enablement initiatives to drive more (and more meaningful) opportunities from existing customers.
- Develop playbook for expanding awareness footprint and increasing wallet share within existing customer accounts.
- Evolve and develop the Marketing organization’s technology stack, maintaining a high bar for tech interoperability and data portability.
- Own the roadmap and orchestration of design, development, and testing of the Fast Radius website.
- Lead the strategy and execution of real-time experimentation/personalization vendor.
- Build out the marketing analytics function and lead the organization from first/last touch to multi-touch attribution.
- Continuously explore and test new technologies that enable the marketing and sales organizations to 1) improve CUX, 2) meet and exceed business objectives, and 3) scale.
- Work closely with Sales Operations to build strong interconnectivity between the Sales and Marketing technology stacks, bridging key tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, and Outreach, feeding data to our Data Lake.
- Partner with Sales Operations and sales leaders to define and implement SOPs and SLAs to ensure an excellent customer experience throughout the marketing/sales funnel.
- Collaborate with the technology organization on optimization of customer onboarding in our Cloud Manufacturing Platform.
- BA/BS degree required
- 7+ years experience managing digital marketing technology
- Experience working with Salesforce, marketing automation, analytics
- A track record for executing data-driven testing in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Experience building/managing teams
- A bias for data-driven decision making. You love reports and dashboards.
- A track record of delivery on complex projects, using strong organizational skills and ability to influence and work cross-functionally.
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present ideas to various levels of the organization.
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description